[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

That was strange. At this point i think @Phuturist is the only one who can figure out what is going on. But i guess that if you generate a “diagnostic report” after including the vacuumer, it can provide some valuable insight in whats going on.

No. The only thing that can take effect, is to restart the “Xiaomi Mi Home” app.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

I manually tried a lot of ID’s, but no luck - Therefore I created a flow that called the vaccum every 20’th second with a number higher.
Continuing doing this, as long as vacuum status is “In charger” (translated from DK).

It has now done 596 calls with no change of status. I can of course let if go forever, but is there a limit where it not longer makes sense to continue this journey?

If you know :slight_smile:

I also did the Diagnose report.
Please let me know if I can do anything more.

Thanks in advance
0eda63f6-3b8d-430d-ae41-3c6aeaf61e5d

Being patient would help, asking about it twice within 24h wont speed this up. I need to find the free time and motivation to look into this. This is a hobby project, not a paid job.

Hi Phuturist…
Sorry… I know… And I didn’t really ask twice…
I asked yesterday, and examined further today.
Then send a new post, reply to you, and deleted the one frmo yesterday to avoid redundant information.

I did it to make it easier for you to see, and not waste time looking for…
I know you are one of the awesome people who are helping the rest of us - that are not gifted in that area so that we can do it ourselves… And I’m gra
tefull for any help…
Just wanne make sure to tell what I have tried and done before asking.

Kind Regards
Dennis

Hi. I have a dreame l20 ultra vacuum cleaner. It is not in the supported items yet. You plan to add it in the future? thanks.

Read the first post on how to request new device support.

Hi again! As I wrote earlier I solved the issue by doing what you suggested. The strange things is that the vacuum cleaner now once again has the same fault. Do you have any idea why this all of a sudden keep on happening? Thank you for all your great help :pray:

No, I don’t know. Did something change in your network or with the firmware is the device?

Hi there, is the new Xiaomi vaccum X20+ already in an integration process?
If not, what is the simplest way to help?

Hi all,

I’ve tried to find people with my current problem in this thread but doesn’t seem that common hmm…

I got a smart standing fan pro 2, but I’ve tried all the various options for fans whilst adding it, and each time I’m able to add the fan, but it disconnects almost instantly, even though I am sometimes able to get it to start (1 out of 10 times), I have submitted a report: 727f6331-520e-48c6-b264-a3518c3ec6c7.

Anybody has experienced anything alike?

Cheers for your time and engagement in this app.

All the best

That diagnostic report is littered with errors related to using incorrect drivers and is therefor useless. First remove the devices from Homey completely. Then restart the Xiaomi app. Wait a minute for the app to initialize. Then re-pair the device with the Advanced Mi Smart Standing Fan MIoT driver. If it still fails, send another diagnostic report at least one minute after pairing.

1 Like

Hello. Is there any plan to add the Aqara G4 doorbell?

No, this device does not use the MIoT protocol.

HI all.

Xiaomi S10+ specific issue
Has anyone had success with “Send to clean room” function of the Xiaomi S10+?
Everthing else works.

The reported rooms [17,20,21] do not start a cleaning. I get no error from the flow.

I have had a “room”-counter in a flow go from 0 → 1300 sending the S10+ to that room-number, with no reaction.

Vacuum deleted, app removed, Homey restarted, app installed, vacuum added…

Tried different unit in the app - ending up with “Advanced Dreame” - and everyhting else around the vacuum works perfect.

On phone I’m using Xiaomi Home

Any tips are very welcome
KR Dennis

Hello from a new homey pro user! :slight_smile:

So after following the official buying Guide i have decided to buy the LED yeelight lightstrip pro (since it is recommended). Unfortunately i am not able to control it from the homey.

Here is what i did:

• scanned the QR Code from the manual, downloaded Xiaomi Home APP, signed in and added the LED Strip device with Wifi in the APP. (its working)
  • made a firmware update in Xiaomi Home App
  • i have changed the IP to a static IP for the Strip in Mikrotik router
  • in Homey, i have added a new device, select Xiaomi Mi Home App, selected Philips/Xiaomi Light Strip, entered IP Address + TOKEN (didnt change Polling Frequency so 60)

Now comes the problem. After homey detects/connects the Strip, it gets immediately disconnected after couple seconds and a Red Triangle showing in Homey

Device is unreachable: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘toString’)

I have also noticed, that it is trying to reconnect every minute, but again couple seconds after, it is again disconnecting and the red triangle is showing up
Where is the mistake? What am i doing wrong?

big thanks for the help!

Yeelights are not supported in the Xiaomi Mi Home app. There is a Yeelights LAN app for local control and a Yeelights app for cloud control in the app store.

Xiaomi Smartmi Air Circulator Fan

This fan can blow up, down and to the sides. Im not sure which one i should use.
As far as i can see, none of the Fans support this.
Am i correct about that?

Do you know if this will be supported?

It might be if someone requests support for this device as mentioned in the first post.

I only got the on/off for the Air Circulator Fan working through the HomeKit Controller app for Homey.
No up/down/side blow though.

Waiting patiently for someone who can send all the right info and device token → and makes a request