[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

They can also be changed from the advanced settings.

Ok, I’ll change that with the next release. It wont affect the current functionality though.

For now yes, but I’ll add a thermostat UI component to the device with the next release.

Ok, thank you for clarifications and for your kind and fast answer.
Maybe you can use some code from HA HACS integration?

Dragos.

My Dreame L10s Ultra wont work with the app. I can add it and it reads the status from it but I can’t control it. For simple on/off it says “Missing Capability Listener:on/off” and if selecting a state it says “Missing Capability Listener:vaccumcleaner_state”.

My Roborock S5 max works flawless and of course I added them with the respective type as per the instructions.

Is it a known bug with the L10s ultra?

That model isnt supported (yet). View the first post on how to request support.

Oh, I thought it was added I the latest update?

Version 3.2.21 — This release adds support for the DreameBot L10s Ultra (dreame.vacuum.r2228o)

Right, that model is indeed supported. Looking at the error you may have paired the device with the wrong driver though. Check the supported models page linked from the first post for which driver to use.

Actually I just tried again and it starter to work now! I’m guessing it need a certain battery percentage otherwise it won’t start from the flow, because it started working after it hade been on the charger for a while.
Only thing not working right now is the go to room function as the room numbers are not as the Roborock, ie starting at 16 and up. I have not found any source for the Dreame room number-series.
Right now nothing happens and no errors are generated.

The room numbers should be visible under the device advanced settings. They wont do you any good though as the clean room action card for the Dreame vacuum cleaners aint working. I cant fix it without have the actual device to test with. See Dreame Vacuum cleaner - set Rooms for cleanings · Issue #259 · jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio · GitHub

Oh I missed that, but thanks for the info. Let’s hope someone with a Dreame can help then or that you get your hand on one :slight_smile:
Under advanced settings I only have three rooms as it seems, 17, 20, 21, but I have 6 in total so that’s not quite correct either but maybe something that can get fixed if the room clean is sorted.

Missing Capability Listener: onoff”
I’m getting this error sinds a few days.
Some scenes dissapeared, so i remade and reloaded them.
Adding the dissapeared scenes and reloading, resulted in all switches with scenes giving this error.

Any idea why?

Nope. The app hasn’t been updated recently. This error usually occurs if the device is not supported or paired with the wrong driver. What is the device model identifier and did you recently upgraded it’s firmware or re-paired the device?

Good evening.
Is it possible to add the Aqara sensor in this link to the application?
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EJ2kQwV

Without having the device it’s hard to tell but you are better off checking if it’s supported by the Aqara app. The Zigbee gateway part of this app is hardy maintained by me and is sort of end of life.

It is not available in Aqara official application. However, I use it in the Aqara application with the original Aqara hub. It is a device specific to the Chinese market only. I wish I could use homey too

If I add it directly to Homey and pull the information from https://tools.developer.homey.app, is it possible to add it?

No that won’t help. This app does not use Zigbee to talk to the devices. You would need to reverse engineer the communication between the sensor and the hub.

Hello. i have the the V3.2.21 and tried to connect a Air Purifier 3C (zhimi.airpurifier.mb4), i could connect it, but after ±5 Seconds it becomes a red exclamation mark. Device is unreachable: method not found .
any idea ?
Greetings

Use the correct driver, see the first post.

1 Like

Maybe I don’t understand that right now. I just launch “Add Device” in the app, then select “Xiaomi Mi Home App”, then select “Advanced older Mi Air Purifier”. This means that the connection works with the error in question… For me, selecting the “Advanced older Mi Air Purifier” was always the choice of driver. I don’t know where else I should choose the required “Advanced Mi Air Purifier MIoT driver”?

UPDATE : Found my Mistake… Use the “Advanced older Mi Air Purifier” was wrong.
Now i Use : “Advanced Mi Air Purifier” and it works for the Air Purifier 3C.

Hi!

Is it possible to add a flow card (or a value integer) that shows the vaacuums X and Y positions on the map?
For example, I want the robot to automatically go to the kitchen for emptying when it registers a full dust bin, or prompts any other required maintenance. It is very hard to find these coordinates on my own :stuck_out_tongue: I assume the robot knows where it is, so maybe these values are accessible?