[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

I have restarted/unplugged , GW, homey and app in homey several times.

got a code for a diagnost report bc16025e-d039-47ed-8a26-3aab8f72f464

WAF factor is low right now. :joy:

The gateway reporting 0 devices is probably just a bug.

I have replied to the crash report. Seems you are messing around with the token and the the only error in the log is Error: Could not connect to device, handshake timeout which usually means the token is incorrect. Start from scratch making sure the password / token is correct.

If you need more help it’s up to the community. I’m unable to test this.

can the token/password change just like that? i mean its been working for over a year.

Hi,
I saw that someone else had the same problem, but couldn’t find an answer if there was a solution. I have a Dream bot z10 pro and all cards work except “Send vacuum cleaner to clean room” There I only get “Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1” I have tried with numbers from 16 and up, but only error message.

1 Like

Ip adress is correct, i copy pasted the token from the token extractor, timeout?

im puzzled.

edit: removed app in homey and reinstalled it, same problem. its time to start to port zigbee devices back to homey, wifey angry.

Any news for the Cameras?

hey @Phuturist ,

I do a reset and get a new token but the Message still is the same and it does not work.
I try several version (2nd Screenshot).

Any ideas or should I create the threads in the homey forum?

Kind Regards,
Patrice

I responded in the Github issue.

1 Like

Welk device type moet ik aanmaken voor de ‘Roborock S7 Max Ultra’? Is dat ‘Geadvanceerde Roborock stofzuiger (WiFi)’? Dank alvast!

PS is het niet ‘geavanceerde’?

me too :wink:

I tried to add a Xiaomi Smartmi Pure Evaporative Air Humidifier 2 today.
The connection check is green, the device works fine in the iOS Mi app.

Unfortunately, Homey says “Reading toString” after a few seconds of error.

Log: 57f3dfc6-be02-49be-a434-ac18b3eece64

HI Jan,

Heb je het gevonden? Dit staat op github.

English: Did you find it ? It’s on github.

1 Like

You are using it with the incorrect driver. See the link below (which is also in the pairing instructions in the first post) for the correct driver.

1 Like

Hello, in version 3.2.18 you added support for Smartmi Smart Convector Heater 1S (zhimi.heater.zb1a) but in latest version I can’t find it.
What device do I need to add (I have all tokens and IP) in order for Smartmi Smart Convector Heater 1S (zhimi.heater.zb1a) to be added to homey.
If not, where can I find version 3.2.18 in order to install it by CLI?
Or, is there any test version I can use?

Regards,
Dragos

Use Smart Space/Fan Heater MIoT driver

Thank you, now seems fine and not crushing or unavailable but there are not all controls available for it like in HA.
For example, I can’t increase/decrease temp, can’t turn on/off child lock, buzzer or screen.
Is there any chance to have these functions available (exposed) as the product expose them in HA integration Xiaomi Miot Auto

Dragos

Just checked the code. All of these should be available when you used the correct driver. The child lock, buzzer and LED are available under the device advanced settings. There should be a custom capability under the device called Target Temperature for setting the temp including an action card for doing so.

I chose Smart Space/Fan as I don’t have any other option that works. I selected those three options in advanced settings but I don’t see them in settings.

It identifies correctly the name but it is saved as fan not as heater
maybe here is the issue?

They are available under advanced settings only and you can change them through flow card.

What makes you think it’s identified as fan?

Ok, so only by flow they can be changed (got it).
Type is fan even if the name is correct identified.

Also I don’t see any way to clearly set target temperature or this also only by flow can be set?