[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

This one will not work for my roborock a revo

This is the best and easiest way for getting token from any device in account

Good day
My homey Pro 2023 device finally arrived and I was hoping that the Air Monitor would transmit readings, but the miracle did not happen. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to send you such a device. Maybe Athom will provide you with some support. We believe in you.
In the meantime, Iā€™ll learn how to sniff with Shark

All the options seemed a lot of work to get the token. I have found this video, and worked perfectly to get the token. Install Homebridge, Install Miot plugin in Homebridge, log in to your Xiaomi account inside the plugin and retrieve all tokens for all devices. :blush: :+1:

Maybe add this to your explanatory list of token retrieval methods?

same here with the xiaomi mop 2 ultra, i can see everything like brush life remaining etc. but can not swith it on or change modes (same when trying to do it with a flow). it says the missing capability listener: onoff. i am sure it is coupled with the correct driver as it is this model: dreame.vacuum.p2150o and this model is on the supported list on Supported Devices Ā· jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio Wiki Ā· GitHub. @Phuturist any idea what we are doing wrong maybe?

Sounds like a bug, send a diagnostic report.

39664182-313f-46b8-aec8-03eaf1fe799b Donā€™t know if i did it correctly but this is what i get after trying to switch it on

Thanks for the update. My Humidifier now works :partying_face:

Hello. Iā€™m trying to configure Xiaomi Mi Home v.3.2.19 adding a gateway. I got everything IP, MAC, TOKEN and passwordā€¦ but when I add it I dontā€™t find the gateway but a IR DEVICE and when I try to add a device it say that I didnā€™t configure a gateway in the app plugin.
The gateway is a lumi.gateway.mgl03

That model is not supported, see the list in the first post.

Hello, it appears iā€™m unable to make use of the functions for S7 max ultra on Homey.
I was able to add the device, and i can see status of the robot, battery, etc.

but if i try to change the state of the robot to clean, i just get: ā€œthis.miio.clean is not a functionā€

any ideas on what to do next? I found someone with a similar issue on the github repo, but seems like a separate device: Support for Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra (roborock.vacuum.a27) Ā· Issue #180 Ā· jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio Ā· GitHub

My robot info:
Model: roborock.vacuum.a65
Region: us

Did you check if the device is in the list of supported devices? And if itā€™s not what you need to do?

I see, I must have missed that this device isnā€™t actually supported.

Iā€™ve added in a ticket here: New Device Support s7 max ultra (roborock.vacuum.a65) Ā· Issue #251 Ā· jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio Ā· GitHub

After a software update of homey (10.1.4rc3) i can control the vacuum, donā€™t know if it has to do with the update or the restart that it obviously does after the update but he it worksšŸ˜‡ @Phuturist

Hi,

I have a Roborock S8, is it possible to get an alert on water level?

That would be nice

More functions in flows. ā€œThenā€ set humidity, turn off light, turn off sound etc.
How can I add this?

Love the app! Just trying to resolve the following issue:

Had a gateway set up. Didnā€™t connect, so removed the gateway, in order to try again.
When trying to generate mac and password (after entering the IP and token - IP and token are hidden)) it just gives me empty MAC and generated password fields. No gateway is created.
Already tried to reboot app, reboot Homey, reboot phone. I assume something happened it the cache, but canā€™t figure out what to do. Anyone any idea how to fix this?

I have a Xiaomi DGNWG02LM that has been added for almost 2 years now, but yesterday it dropped all devices. they work fine in the xiaomi app.

i can remove it and add the gateway without problem but it still reports 0 connected devices? and i see there was an update 2 days ago!?

Only me?

Works for me even after updateā€¦if you have restarted, and still no go, try to share diag. log.
Also from time to time, I have to unplug my gateway as it disconnect from Wifi - have you tried that as well ?