[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

We definately need support for that Xiaomi Pi Pi Lamp :rofl:

1 Like

Hello, I recently added Air Fryers through this app. But immediately after adding this device became unavailable, or at least it appears that way. Because not all cards are compatible with this device. But if I right-click this non-matching device in the web interface, even if it is not available, I can control it ON/OFF. And it behaves the same way if I control this device using the entire zone.

Can you please advise me how to solve this so that this device works with the cards intended for it?

I don’t understand your explanation but if there are errors they should show in a diagnostic report. Send me one from the app settings.

If I want to use the device in flows tusing the cards created for it, then these cards do not react as it is on scrrenchor 1. But if I use the device as a group: for example, turn on all the devices in the kitchen, then it turns on without a problem.
Or if I turn it on using the right button in the web interface, it reacts as shown in screenshot 2.

Should be fixed with the next release.

1 Like

@Phuturist
Hello, I found and applied an article to not use xiaomi mijia Bluetooth temperature and humidity sensor as zigbee. This device works with z2m without any problem. In order to use this device as zigbee in homey pro 2023, its driver needs to be defined homey pro 2023. Can someone knowledgeable help with this? I am attaching the necessary article link.

Most likely but not me. This is a Xiaomi wifi app.

1 Like

Hello.

I wonder if there is any plan to integrate the Aqara G4 Doorbell to the app?

No, this doesnt use the Xiaomi MioT protocol.

Hi, when will Xiaomi smart hub2 gateway and Xioami smart home be supported?

Probably never, different implementation of the protocol.

Can I add my roborock q revo or s7 max ultra with this app to homey ?

@Phuturist

@Mark1541

1 Like

Ahhh didn’t saw that list but it’s supported I see :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Having an issue after adding the Roborock S7 via the Advanced Roborock driver. I can see the status of the sensors, battery etc. but when trying to send any type of command (turn on for example) I get the error “Missing Capability Listener: onoff”

Any idea on this one? I used to have this device added to the Homey via this app but had to remove it temporarily

Thanks in advance for any insight

Hi All,

I can’t seem to find a way to extract the device token. The link to the Mi Home version 5.4.54 doesn’t work anymore and I can’t find that app version anywhere on the Web. Would anyone be able to upload the app somewhere and post a link? Many thanks

Same issue here

Thanks, I’ve tried APKMirror and Aapks. At the end of all the viruses and spam, there is no apk file.

If you think so.