[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Nope, cant be done. Different API.

Yes, also broken with my S5 max since last update, when will be the next update? Use it for daily cleaning but it got very dirty last few days :laughing:

When I have time

Thanks! Is it possible to go back to the previous version?

Just noticed the update! Thanks

Hi, I have a Aqara M1/M1S hub. In the Aqara app for the Homey its not supported. I see in this app the “Xiaomi Gateway v2 (WiFi)” is supported. Is there a way that I can connect my Aqara M1/M1S hub with this app so that I can use the light?

Not that I know of.

@Phuturist and is there a possibility that it wil be build or added to the app?

Not that I know of.

Good day
Do you have any ideas for updates on Qingping ClearGrass Air monitor?
As you said early - winter is coming, and we would get it before christmas :slight_smile:

Are you getting me one for Christmas? That’s nice of you. Then I can make sure it works if it doesn’t actually work already (which as far as I know it does).

1 Like

I have a Xiaomi Instant Water Purifier Q800
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi7toqnsPCBAxWLs6QKHWl2CnoQtwJ6BAgPEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Did7tAmHTHv4&usg=AOvVaw3dNWYiNSM3mJ9Q_znr6zr8&opi=89978449

Is anyone interested in adding it to the supported devices?

It seems you are. Read the first post on how to request support.

1 Like

I have a Roborock S5Max that suddenly stopped working . Homey does not get a connection to the device anymore. It still has the same IP and token. I have already tried to add a new device with the same parameters but nothing is found (Device is unreachable: Could not connect to device, handshake timeout).
The vacuum works fine with the original Xiaomi app.
I also have an older Roborock S5 and that one connects fine with Homey.
Do you have any suggestions how I could solve the problem?

Remove the device from Homey, reset the device to obtain a fresh token. Re-add it to Homey with the refreshed token.

1 Like

thanks for the tip!
I reset the wifi and then pasted the new token in the device settings in the homey app without removing the device from there. Works now

I solved this problem with my S7 as well with my Bose system by fixing the IP address trough the router. After you fixed the IP you just put the new fixed IP under “advance setting” and it should work

Good day.
Unfortunately, the sensor does not work with the latest firmware of the device. It is added to the system, but does not display data.
I tried to reset and add the device again, I sent you a work report, the ip address is tightly tied. The token after resetting and updating is new. It is accepted by the system, but does not read the data.

Please help us solve this problem.

07950c2a-a503-4860-a2ce-782441a72e1e

The log does not contain useful information. There are only handshake errors which usually occur because of incorrect token. If you are sure the token is correct there is nothing I can do based on that log. See the wiki in the first post for further info on adding devices (either donate a device or supply more device details by sniffing the network connection). I can’t help you now.

I managed to connect my zhimi.humidifier.cb1 to Homey after some handshake issues, but right away I get “Device is unreachable: Invalid json.” I have resetted the device and gotten a new token, same result. Any advice?