[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

In the first post of this topic.

Ahh sorry didn’t see the previous response. Thank you! Hope it turns out well :pray:

@Phuturist Jelger, can you have a look, why this sound (any-just example) always plays very high volume regardless of set volume in the original and even when set via your app ? Isn’t it hardcoded somehow ?

obrazek

Not hard coded, apparently this is how it works. As far as I know there is no option to set the volume.

1 Like

Hey!

I’m really lost :slight_smile:

First of all: Thanks for this app, I know how much effort it is.
I’m not that unexperienced as I have also running a HomeAssistant instance and currently switching. I have there also a Community Xiaomi App (from HACS) and therefore I know how to extract tokens, etc.! I also have been able to connect my Roborock, but where I’m not able to get it work is

1. Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Compact (zhimi.airp.cpa4)
  2. Pet Water Dispencer (mmgg.pet_waterer.wi11)

I’m always getting “handshake timeout” and I have tried a lot of different things like

1. New static IP
  2. Put the device in the same VLAN
  3. Resettet both deviced, reconnected them with the Xiaomi App and tried again.

I also monitored the traffic but I can’t find something that identifies as the reason for this.

Is there a way to find out what is the problem? As the same procedure is working for Roborock I’m really curious why those two are not working.

Thanks for any advice or guidance!

Thanks.

1. This model isnt supported (yet), see the first post on how to request support.
  2. handshake timeout could mean the token is incorrect. Can you pair it and does this error happen after pairing, then please send a diagnostic report from the app settings. If you get this error during pairing, reset the device and start from scratch.

Hello, I would very much like to use the Roborock Q8 Max via this app. Is it possible to integrate this as well? I would be very happy to do so.
I am happy to donate something and I am grateful for the time and work you invest.
Thanks already for feedback if this can be possible.

Read the first post on how you can request support for new devices.

Thanks for the tip.

Hi, it is accuring when pairing. I have reset the device prior to your post two times, and I have just done it again. Token was changed, but still I get “Could not connect to device, handshake timeout”. Any other ideas?

Send me a diagnostic report, although I doubt I can see anything in there. Alternatively you can send me the device if you really want it working.

Done.
27f00f81-0d3a-4f5e-8040-189dd06854dc

The only error in the log is the actual handshake error.

2023-09-25T11:55:45.404Z [err] [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:petwaterdispenser_mmgg_miot] Error: Could not connect to device, handshake timeout
    at Timeout._onTimeout (/app/node_modules/miio/lib/network.js:488:18)
    at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:569:17)
    at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:512:7) {
  code: 'timeout',
  device: null
}

Are you sure you are entering the correct IP address and token? Try using the Web UI which makes copy and pasting of the token easier.

Hi Thank you for making this app! The vacuumcleaner s5 max works fine!
But i cant get the Mi Smart Standing Fan 2 Lite working. I can control them bij de the default app van Xiaomi just fine sow its not the network. I get the ‘‘user ack timeout’’ most of the time the fan is a red triangle with device unavailaible. Is the Standing Fan 2 lite supported? And witch fan should i choose when adding the device? I tried them all. Thank you!
The report:
a8fd20d1-e3d3-4e8d-b64f-47feccecd979

@Phuturist

Roborock Q7 Max

Version 3.2.15 has made the flowcard “Send vacuum cleaner to clean room X” stopped working.

Returns error “Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1”.

Worked perfectly prior to this update.

Diag no: f8441b74-6a2a-4d48-a609-452932ec5d94

1 Like

Hi,

Since last update (september 25) command “send vacuum cleaner to clean room” is broken

Roborock S5

Same problem, Send vacuum cleaner to clean room X is broken :frowning:

Edit: Zone cleaning is also broken.

Diag = 6e3671b0-c319-47b2-b8a6-9815eac7aa93

I’ll fix that with the next release.

4 Likes

Check out the link in the first post about the supported devices and which driver to use. The error user ack timeout could be a bunch of different things including something with the code, the token or your network (that it works from the app says nothing Homey can also reach the device). I havent heard of anyone having issues with this device so for now I’m assuming it’s not the code. Make sure you are not querying the device to often (too low polling frequency or having other integrations or the official app also connected at the same time).

As there is no other info in the log I cant really help you without having the device myself.

Are you considering support for Aqara hub M2?