[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Rebooted, one 3c installed

7b960d1f-4a7e-4b4f-823d-537fc2852a93

Please give it a couple more minutes before sending the diagnostic report. Some information is now missing as some background processes hadnt fired yet.

Itā€™s strange though some other users have reported that their Air Purifier 3C is working for them. I still doubt itā€™s something with the code and suspect some user specific issue to your case.

1 Like

As mentioned, this device is no big deal for me. It runs stand alone and does not need to be connected in my specific use case.

No further action needed. Thanks for checking though! And good to read that it is probably not App related.

PS
If I find the time, I might investigate this myself: reset the Purifier, re add it to Xiaomi App and try to include it in Homey. If I do so, I will inform you on the outcome.

1 Like

Hi all :slight_smile:

My Roborock S7 worked some updates ago(i think 6 days ago still worked) and now i get:
Device is unreachable: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ā€˜toStringā€™)

Sorry i cant do Diagnostic report because i get ā€œrate limitedā€

I know it will not help probably, but S6 still works fine for me, so maybe itā€™s S7 specific only.

Hi Phuturist, thank you for the v3.1.22 release!
All my Smartmi Standing Fan 3 (got 3 of them) are working again.
Iā€™m very happy with this. Please keep up the wonderful work youā€™re doing here, itā€™s really appreciated! :pray:

2 Likes

I cant do anything without a diagnostic report Iā€™m afraid. Try rebooting Homey to see if that fixes the rate limit.

e42d469c-966b-4b94-910f-7804daf59b42

Had to delete app cache on phone, reboot did not work

Thanx, issue will be fixed with the next release.

2 Likes

2023-04-15 - v3.1.24 - TEST

Development has been transferred to a new developer. This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten using SDK3 and has been tested with Homey Pro 2023 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the Mi Homey community app. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and Iā€™m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.24

• Breaking change! Deprecated the generic Humidifier v1 and v2 driver and removed the recently added Mi Humidifier v1 and v2 drivers. All these models are now supported by the upgraded Mi Humidifier v1 Generic driver which is renamed to Smartmi Humidifier v1/v2. This driver supports more models and includes more features. Please re-pair your device to to this new driver. The deprecated v2 driver will be removed some time after the public release.
  • Breaking change! Replaced the driver for the Smartmi Evaporative Humidifier v2 (zhimi.humidifier.ca4) driver with a more generic driver. Itā€™s currently still name Mi Evaporative Humidifier v2 but you will need to repair your device.
  • Fix for Roborock S7 not working

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

Please consider donating if you appreciate the free time I put into this.

4 Likes

Hi, as a little feedback. I (and some 1 else) have a white circling led since the use of this app version. We r not 100% sure itā€™s because of the app, but it started at the same time.
The led means that homey is (re)starting. Other than that. I have no feedback.

Is it actually restarting? Would be really strange if an app would be able to cause this. If itā€™s not restarting Iā€™d like to see a diagnostic report and check if there is something in there.

Well, homey was white for like half a day, my log says it actually restarted after that. And it went rainbow after that again.
It happened since the last update, but I donā€™t know if itā€™s a coincidence.
e64200f5-66c6-45ff-a229-c93b698b5752

Checked the log. It seems you only have ZigBee subdevices connected. Nothing changed with those in the last update. There are also no errors in the log. Seems like itā€™s a coincidence or more something related to Homey itself (for instance memory issues which I read are occuring for more users).

1 Like

Thanks for checking!

For me, the driver renamed to ā€œMi Humidifier v1/v2ā€ is missing from v3.1.22 supported devices list, as I canā€™t find the previous Humidifier v1 / v2 drivers either.

Itā€™s called Smartmi Humidifier v1/v2.

I have two identical zhimi.humidifier.cb1 devices that previously worked fine with the ā€œMi Humidifier v2ā€ driver. At first when adding the devices the ā€œSmartmi Humidifier v1/v2ā€ driver did not communicate with the devices at all, however after restarting the app the installation was successful. Unfortunately, one of the devices became unaviable on startup with the error message ā€œInvalid Capability: measure_waterlevelā€. The other one works, but no water level data.

Report was sent: 91b5ff29-2e27-435d-9154-765a1104494b

The model of the device with IP address 192.168.0.184 has not been identified correctly. This will give issues with certain features. Why itā€™s not identified I do not know. Might just be a glitch. Itā€™s probably better if you re-pair this device to see if it that solves the issue.

WiFi Device Init: Unknown model (undefined) with ip 192.168.0.184 and capabilities onoff,measure_temperature,measure_humidity,dim,humidifier_zhimi_mode and model null and store values

The error message Invalid Capability: measure_waterlevel might be a bug. I just pushed a new release that might fix this. Could be you still need to re-pair both devices though.

Not working: ā€œMissing Capability Listener: onoffā€

I donā€™t know if itā€™s a problem or not that my ā€œzhimi.humidifier.cb1ā€ devices donā€™t have some of the capabilities that ā€œSmartmi Humidifier v1/v2ā€ driver provides: no dry mode, target humidity, no ā€œstrongā€ mode only silent, medium, high and auto.

5a87d5d4-1fb7-4874-af6e-3201d18e356a