[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Mi Home App

Where is this button supposed to be? I thought adding devices to the gateway was done in the Xiaomi Mi Home smartphone app. I can probably add it if I know where to look for.

Havent really looked into this level of fine-tuning. If it’s desirable you can add it as feature request on Github so I can look into it at a later time. First make it stable.

Yes, got the report and know what’s wrong. Will fix that with the next update.

1 Like

I had it available from the Mi Homey app v 1.1.12 - in device type named “Gateway | SOME_HEXA” (this is the name when added the GW) - GitHub - Maxmudjon/com.maxmudjon.mihomey: MiHomey App for Athom Homey or better com.maxmudjon.mihomey/drivers/gateway/driver.compose.json at master · Maxmudjon/com.maxmudjon.mihomey · GitHub

It’s far from anyhow important, it’s just consistency maybe - I’m any way handling it via flows, I guess that error existed even before.
Both created as Xiaomi GW v3 - Join button missing and dim values are not changing button on/off state · Issue #159 · jghaanstra/com.xiaomi-miio · GitHub

Awesome, thank you. :wink:

Wow… :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :+1:

Like I said, a complete rewrite … :wink:

4 Likes

Is it any chance that Roborock S6 and above will be included in this rewrite, since Justine Harings Roborock is abandonded? :heart:

Maybe spkesDE will (re)create one, as he owns Roborock - S7…

But it’s true that in the current app you can add Roborock as well :

1 Like

I want to get a S7, but I don’t own one yet.

Ou, sorry…that’s a bummer. But definitively, a little bit of OT, I can really recommend Roborock brand - it’s based on 3 years of experience with it, great device, very reliable.

1 Like

The device can clean as it should. But return to dock not works anymore.
Tried one the device “property” page in the app. Also tried as part of a flow. No success.

What device? And on what app was it previously paired and with what driver? And what is the actual error. I need more info.

@Phuturist Can I request an icon change for the Mi Air Purifier 3H? The current one is a bit outdated and doesn’t fit the other Homey device icons really well.

I’ve made this alternative:
http://basvanderploeg.nl/uploads/mi-airpurifier-3h.svg

1 Like

Xiaomi Mi Home version (probably 3.0.9, if it was the latest stable release, cannot promise it worked in that version for sure, used the room function in “roborock” app before, but had the device added to both of the apps in parallell, need to move due to missing sdk3 support on roborock app)

Roborock S5

Added by IP + Token (maybe all are?)

Polling frequency 30

Not sure of driver used.

No error, if in cleaning and i try “return to dock” action it just change state to pause

Created A report:

fd2a2785-3dca-4e94-8e96-96d58ed7f2ff

:moneybag: Bounty thread for updating Xiaomi Mi Home to SDK3 :moneybag:

I will post update as per info in this thread
(intentionally as new message to keep raising attention)

Beware there is already SDK3 compatible version - 2nd Alpha :wink:

Please don’t commit your donation if you will not keep up on your promise.

DONE :
Sharkys - €15 - done
Glenn_Seegers - €50 - DONE €25 :clap: + €25 if updated with the newer devices
JaccoStraaijer - €15 - DONE :clap:
caaaasper €10, DONE :clap:
Wout_van_den_Dool - €25 - DONE :clap:
M_a_r_c_o - €15 - pledge :clap: (confirmed via PM)
RonnO - €20 - DONE :clap:
Inunekko - €25 :clap: DONE
@Glenn_Dijkstra - €25 (in case of update of the original app) - :+1: DONE ??

To be done:
@Henk_Renting - €25 - pledge :+1:
@Jan_Peeters - €25 - pledge :+1:
@JPe4619 - €25 - pledge :+1:

Sum pledged : €250
Sum already donated : €150 or 175€ (based on updates in the thread - please update thread if you donated)

:face_with_monocle: Goal 399 € not reached yet :face_with_monocle: …but getting there :wink:

Paypal link - PayPal.Me (always rely on info provided by Jelger Haanstra - @Phuturist - double-check his Paypal links prior to donation)

Other potential donations not counted :
@Maurits - promise - done ?

Condition fulfilled : Xiaomi Mi Home SDK3 compatible version published - DONE
(but still in progress, also HP2023 tested !!)

In case of any disagreements, let me know by PM or by reply to this message.

Sure, will add it with the next release.

I found the issue, will be fixed with the next release.

1 Like

It’s also tested and confirmed to work with HP2023 … :wink:

1 Like

Just donated 10,- as committed. Thanks for the great efforts so far!

2 Likes

2023-03-07 - v3.1.1 - TEST

This release is a complete rewrite of the app including many breaking changes. The app has been fully rewritten with SDK3 to make it futureproof. This new version also merged the devices from the community app Mi Homey. Some previously paired devices might continu to work but please re-pair your devices and/or fix your flows before reporting any issue. If the issue persists after re-pair please report it on the community forum or Github.

I have just published a new test version to the test channel of the app store and I’m looking for people to properly test this version as it will contain bugs. As the release also contains breaking changes the only way to properly test it if you encounter an issue is by re-pairing the device and/or fix your flows and test if the issues still persists. If so, please report it here or preferably on Github .

If you want to go back to the live version you will have to re-pair and/or fix your flows again as both versions are not fully back- and forwards compatible.

Updates in 3.1.1

• Fix for Philips Lights not initializing
  • Add Join / Pair button to Gateway WiFi
  • Turn on/off Gateway WiFi light based on dim value
  • Possible fix for error on Mi Air Purifier 3H
  • Fix issue with docking for Robot v1, 1S, 5S and T6.

The test version can be installed through this link: Xiaomi Mi Home | Homey

3 Likes

All works, great stuff, as always, thank you :wink: Even seems I didn’t have to remove lights ! :+1:

However with join/pair button, I tested adding one of the Xiaomi temp. sensor WSDCGQ01LM(…they were really unreliable with Homey) and seems while original app shows updates, the Homey integration with added device not. Sent diag. if this helps to discover something more - eg. even for others Zigbee type devices.

Sorry guys, busy Feb month therefore missed all the updates, just transferred 20€

If possible, my big wish is the roborock s5 (just start /stop) and the gateway itself to use as a sirene / (nice to have voice command)

2 Likes

Will test this weekend