[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

@TMS_TMS update is ready. Please install via this link WhatsApp | Homey (green isntall button) this will give you the latest version immediately.

yup it’s working again! do you need the logging?

1 Like

@TMS_TMS only if it’s not working :stuck_out_tongue:

well, it does send an image now, which is progress :smiley: however, if I generate a new snapshot from my securitycamera a few seconds later and try to send that image after the previous one, the old image is being sent.

1 Like

Will have a look

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.20.1):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Implement a new way of handling images (faster and reliable)

FIXES:
1: FIX: issue which keeps restarting the WhatsApp client due to unexpected error
2: FIX: prevent image cache

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Whatsapp - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Issue list: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #3 by martijnpoppen

Should be fixed :point_up: @TMS_TMS

I think so!! nice

1 Like

@TMS_TMS also i think you can remove the delay now from the whatsapp cards

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.20.1):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: NEW: Implement a new way of handling images (faster and reliable)

FIXES:
1: FIX: issue which keeps restarting the WhatsApp client due to unexpected error
2: FIX: prevent image cache

More - apps - Whatsapp - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Issue list: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #3 by martijnpoppen

ok will try! seems to work pretty well now

1 Like

@TMS_TMS Nice! :tada: finally :smiley:

1 Like

thanks for the effort, appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

Hi Martijn,
I have created a new WhatsApp group. I am the admin of that group. My wife is still in there.
I have a simple flow that, with a push of a virtual button, sends a snapshot via Homey-Whatsapp to the invitation link of that group. Still I get the group ID error message.
If I put the link in a browser, whatsappweb opens on my PC and asks if I want to participate in this group. If I confirm this, I will end up in the group.
If I replace this link with my +316xxxxx, it works just fine.
What am I doing wrong now?
Greetings Ruud

@Ruud_Silvertant English please (as already said in the previous thread).

Try to restart the WhatsApp app and see if that resolves it, sometimes the group cannot be fetched due to a statup issue.

Greate, that was the solution :wink:

1 Like

Somehow since the last update, no message’s are beeing sent anymore.
9510423e-c07e-4d85-9e1c-ebeeb1592999

@Jeroen_W im aware
A app restart should fix your problem

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.20.2):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: WhatsApp Client getting stuck and can’t send messages

Hi is it possible to change the image size? I only see half of my images in the messages (version I use is 1.20.2) It was working ok in version 1.19