[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

@TMS_TMS can you try to set up a new card and make sure there no spaces in the card tokens.
In the meantime i’ll set-up a test version to take the cloud url of the image token instead of the local url, maybe it matters

sorry, what exactly do you mean with ‘make sure there no spaces in the card tokens.’?

@TMS_TMS sometimes in when you add a token for phonenumbers or groups it might be that theres a a space aswell in that field

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.19.7):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: Use cloudUrl for image tokens instead of localUrl

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Whatsapp - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Issue list: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #3 by martijnpoppen

@TMS_TMS can you try the above release ?

can’t see the latest version

@TMS_TMS did you install it via the link above? It’s a test version

Thanks @martijnpoppen !
Did some first tests with the app and really enjoy it.
To work around the issue that you get no notification when sending a message to the same phonenumber I have registered my landline number via Whatsapp for Bussiness.
It is free, allowed and you only need to wait 2 minutes to get a call with the verification code.
At least for now that seems to work perfectly fine. (Finally a reason why I still have that number :wink: )

1 Like

@Robin_Schuurman thanks!

oh my bad! testing now …

sorry doesn’t work at all

report sent btw.

@TMS_TMS can you try again? Report shows no errors

it works!

btw it only worked once. messages sent aftter this one time did not get through. hope this helps your analysis!

@TMS_TMS all messages? Or only image messages?

text messages still work!

1 Like

@TMS_TMS will check tomorrow :wink:
Can you send a new report. As it worked once

80bfec81-fcf8-40f6-9907-d257534fa4ab

have a nice one!

1 Like

New app update (:orange_square: TEST: 1.19.8):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: Use cloudUrl for image tokens instead of localUrl
2: OPT: enable debug logs to check issue with image tokens

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Whatsapp - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Issue list: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #3 by martijnpoppen