[APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private

I’ll have a look, thnks!

@Rrrr thats not needed anymore. That was fixed in a couple of versions ago

See: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #286 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

@TMS_TMS can you add a 10 sec delay between the snapshot and the whatsapp card?

Then run it and send a new report after that

Sorry I did not see that earlier. I tested and your internal queuing works well.

1 Like

did that, but same result alas.
report sent!

1 Like

@TMS_TMS report looks good.
I’ll make a update with some extra logs so we can pinpoint the issue :slight_smile:

After the last update it does not work again, the phone has been disconnected again. Re-pairing again gives the problem that it cannot be connected. Before the last update there was a delay of over 5 seconds before a message arrived. By comparison: Telegram within a second. In short it is very unreliable. For now, back to Telegram.

@Ad_van_Liempt

Nothing in the update changed the pairing. Probably this is caused by the restart of the app during update

As already mentioned several times. Whatsapp is not Telegram. Nor has Whatsapp a official API so ofcourse it takes time. It’s using WhatsappWeb in the background to send messages, so there will always be a delay.

1 Like

Since the latest version i’m unable to send messages any more. No errors are displayed and the flow did run successful but no message is send.

I’ve created a diag code - cf20b4f9-1ce5-402f-9739-cc6afe2b5a6d

@Jeroen_W As I see in the logs your conenction is disconnected. Repairing the device should fix that. I’ll check why this happened :slight_smile:

Thanks, i’ve tried to repair but it’s stuck at loading for 5 min now :frowning:

@Jeroen_W are you trying via the webapp?

Tried webapp and via android phone app

Can you send a new report?

here you go a9fcf2f7-81af-4ec0-a005-76111e1a0e3d

Thanks @Jeroen_W
Indeed something wrong! will make a fix :slight_smile:

New app update (:green_square: LIVE: 1.19.4):

Changelog:

NEW:
1: None

FIXES:
1: FIX: startup Whatsapp Client on startup of app to prevent first message not being send
2 FIX: add extra logs to image sender
3 FIX: repair

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - Whatsapp - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

Issue list: [APP][Pro] WhatsApp - Simple. Reliable. Private - #3 by martijnpoppen

@Jeroen_W see release above :wink:

Wow that’s quick :slight_smile: unfortunately repair is still stuck on loading

29866d53-86cc-429f-b515-3666d940c430

@Jeroen_W yep coreect. Updated to 1.19.4 can you check that one? :slight_smile: