[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Yay!

:frowning: something breaks over time. It was reporting charging and battery status last night. It didn’t see the cable disconnect today. Or my ride since.

With eGolf still okay

@molensky meh :frowning:

Feel free to send another report when that happens.
I’ll be on holiday for a week. So fix would be to restart the app nightly until i have a fix ready :confused:

Hi, with V1.20.1 everything was fine, the app works as expected. Since the update to 1.20.3 the connection to my Skoda Hybid was lost, no new data was loaded. After reinstalling the app, I can log in to my account, but after “retrieving data” I got the message “No new devices were found”. Does anyone have the same problems?

Hey I have this same problem for my enyaq. It breaks after awhile. It will pull new data if you restart app. 1.20.3

@_Gesperrt @Dennis93 please check [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #1974 by martijnpoppen

Hi, sent you a report (fa69ced0-369f-4e6f-9137-278792b7696c). Thanks for your help!

@_Gesperrt will check next week :wink:

1 Like

Using the myAudi v1.20.1 version (Audi - electric driverdevice) , and cannot find the ‘Charge target has changed’ (measure_charge_target_changed) trigger card.

Maybe because the “filter”: "driver_id=audi-ev…’ not matching ‘audi-ev-audietron’ ?

Hey @bwa
Only if the Audi API supports it. As far as i know the audietron doesn’t support that :wink:

I got target SoC in the response from the api helper tools, when that worked …

@bwa will check.
Currently all VAG apps are really unstable due to the recent changes in the API so im focussing a bit more on fixing the apps than adding new features, but will have a look

No problem, I can imagine you will have issues with this framwork of VAG which has been unstable since the first day.

1 Like

BTW, got response just now, with this:

"batteryStatus": {
                "carCapturedTimestamp": "2023-09-15T10:21:43Z",
                "currentSOC_pct": 54,
                "cruisingRangeElectric_km": 209
            },

"chargingSettings": {
                "carCapturedTimestamp": "2023-09-15T04:09:44Z",
                "autoUnlockPlugWhenChargedDC": "off",
                "targetSOC_pct": 80
            },

so it’s there, but respect your prioritizing

So a future feature to get the raw data is very convenient for me, as I’m delvelong a ‘better charge controller’ (Easy Charger, the brother of Easy Logger :slight_smile: ) for Homey and getting more input would enhance the experience

@bwa yep will look into it after my holiday.

Next to thats i wouldnt recommend building a app on the data of this app. I have no idea how long this integration will work.

I’m not. My app will rely on the user wiring information with flows and/or homey script, so I plan to not rely, but more allow the user that want to fix the api/format by him self to be able.

So If the user want to retrieve the target soc (or other values) by him self, he will be able to feed it into the controller by a flowcard

@bwa check like that.
I guess i will not provide a json card but i can provide extra data trough flowcards. The json part i dont want to do because every car behaves different and it will give more issues than it solves issues :wink:
Probably you saw the mapping already on my GitHub. Its already quite a lot

New app update (LIVE: 1.20.1) vw

Changelog:

• None

New app update (LIVE: 1.20.1) Audi

Changelog:

• None

New app update (LIVE: 1.20.4) Skoda

Changelog:

• FIX: data update

New app update (LIVE: 1.20.1) Seat

Changelog:

• None

New app update (LIVE: 1.20.1) Cupra

Changelog:

• None

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - AppName - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)