[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Thanks Martijn. Installed and tested the experimental app, but unfortunately it appears to be not working. No data is updated.

Btw: Cupra is a separate EV brand, and is not under Seat anymore. Maybe consider to have a separate App for cupra, with the cupra logo? The Cupra I have is a Cupra Born.

1 Like

@Espen_Botnan will have a look at that.

Yeah was doubting about it. But it is possible to make a separate app for it :slight_smile:
In the end its only branding that differs

Thx @martijnpoppen Installed test version

1 Like

Thank you very much martijnpoppen, installed test version and testing it!

1 Like

@Espen_Botnan Fixed the issues and created a separate app. It’s in certification now. As soon as I have the test version available (when athom approves it ) I’ll share it with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for making the time Martijn!
A new house always takes more time than expected.

For me (Enyaq) it works!
Drove 40 minutes. Now i can see the range/percentage go down every 5 minutes. Nice!

Not sure yet if all values work. Range and Battery tested and work.
I can test climate when going to work. Not sure about ‘outside temperature’. I think the label is incorrect, guess you meant ‘Preset Climate Temperature’. It’s exactly my set temperature :wink:

Charging can be tested tonight.

Feature requests (nice to have):

1. In the MySkoda app you can set:
    Cable Lock (always unlock charging cable).
    This would give me the option to unlock the cable instantly when at home (needs a double unlock to release) but keep it connected when away (prevents stolen charging cable).
  2. Charging Power (Reduce current).
    When charging at home I could ‘avoid’ peak hours (No app yet for Alfen Eve :stuck_out_tongue: )
  3. Dynamic refresh rate.
    When a value changed (obviously range/battery/charging state), refresh interval 1 minute.
    When nothing changed for 5 minutes, back to 5 or even 10 minutes?
    Ofcourse I can create a flow for this (when someone away/home or X changed), but maybe it’s usefull for everyone.

Thanks again!

Do you have a prefered ’ donation service’?
Because of all the time you spend, I think everyone should donate for each app they use :smiley:

1 Like

@RNLDNKP awesome! The test Enyaq I have in my Homey is working properly too :slight_smile:

Ah yes, thatwas the same with the ID3. Will remove the ‘outside temperature’

Nice one will add it to the todo list.

Yes this is on the list :ok_hand:

Hmm good one, will think about that,how I can implement such feature.

I have 3 options:
I listed them in the first message of this thread: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

Paypal || Ko-fi (ideal) || Bunq

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Also i got the real data from range and battery. Martijn thanks

1 Like

@martijnpoppen just that this will not get lost, is the remaining climatisation time “issue” on the issue list or it’s VW issue only / eGolf issue? Thank you.

Donation send! You can buy something for your wife to thank her for your time :wink:

OK guys, everyone using this or another of Martijn’s app, send some euro’s to support his hard work!
I know how many hours could get lost in creating and maintaining an app. No better feeling than supportive and happy users :smiley:

Donate here >> Paypal || Ko-fi (ideal) || Bunq

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

Haha she’ll be happy with that :stuck_out_tongue:

@martijnpoppen Hello! First of all, thanks again for these excellent applications, which were clearly missing on Homey! As far as the SKODA Enyaq is concerned and according to my tests yesterday and this morning, everything works (data updates) except for two points: no update of the outside temperature (well, I don’t care personally…), and impossible to start the air conditioning and set a target for the inside temperature (that would be quite practical!). Thank you very much for your work!

1 Like

Thanks ! :smiley:

:tada:

outside temp will be removed for the Enyaq. It’s not supported. This is the target_temperature for the inside.

Yep same problem on VW ID cars. The API refuses to set these options. I’m still checking that

Hi,

just sent debug - cf810210-5d81-40f2-9a48-ec76c69c7145 - last update 14 hours ago, orig. app works fine :frowning: Seems caused by last update?

Correction - seems that battery level,driven mileage , km to inspection got updated 6 hours ago, which is okay BUT not range and outside temperature not (14 hours ago).

1 Like

Will check @Sharkys

2 Likes

New app update (live: 1.9.1) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: core fixes
  • FIX: wrong data for T-Roc
  • NEW: Skip S-PIN for ID cars

New app update (live: 1.9.1) Audi

Changelog:

• NEW: Skip S-PIN for E-tron cars

New app update (live: 1.9.1) Skoda

Changelog:

• FIX: update issue
  • NEW: Skip S-PIN for Enyaq cars

New app update (live: 1.9.1) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (live: 1.9.1) Seat

Cupra app is ready :smiley:

3 Likes

Apologies for asking again Martijn, but is any of this supposed to fix problems reported :

or

Not being impatient, just if it was supposed to fix it, it did not for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@sharkys I do have some fixes ready for the wrong data.

The button issue not yet

Thanks for reminding. Due to a lot of messages i might forget :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New app update (test: 1.9.2) vw

Changelog:

• FIX: remove outdoor temperature (not supported anymore)
  • FIX: range (km) update @Sharkys

New app update (test: 1.9.2) Audi

Changelog:

• FIX: range (km) update

New app update (test: 1.9.2) Skoda

Changelog:

New app update (test: 1.9.2) Seat

Changelog:

New app update (test: 1.9.2) Seat

3 Likes

Thank you, will check (so far it’s not updating, probably it needs time) but I wonder about the outdoor temperature - this was removed by VW in the API?