[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@Lennart_Peereboom not :wink:

Connected to Audi A6 from 2019. Unlocking doors and vehicle status (km etc) are working fine.
Only thing I can not get to work is my parking heater (standkachel).
I tried all 3 options klimatiseren, but no respons.

@Rob_Scherpenzeel yes correct. Audi made a lot of updates recently to the API. See [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

It seems that when I have this app in use, the official SEAT app loses functionality (cannot start airconditioning) because this app uses the maximum available api calls within a certain time-frame?
Which update interval should I use in the app to prevent getting to this api call limit?

@Zirtox that really depends on how many times you use your car in a week and what features you use in the seat app. but if you are not actively checking your data in the Homey app I would suggest a 60 to 90 min interval :slight_smile:

Check, I’ll try that. The amount I use the car varies, I’ve had issues hitting the API limit within 12 hours after last use. I haven’t been able to find any documentation on what the exact limit is.

If we could programmatically alter the frequency and/or have the ability to run the regular update and the force update from a flow that could help reduce the number of people that would run into trouble with this.
I am now @30 min with the sync and 3600 with the force (as it will not accept anything more :wink:
@martijnpoppen would this be something that is easy to add? Would not update frequently at night but would increase the frequency when charging or 2 hours before I need to leave to check the charging and the climatization before I hit the road……
Thanks for considering :blush:

@Bug unfortunately not that easy.
Read this and above: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #2067 by martijnpoppen

Sorry if this is already mentioned elsewhere here.
What is the correct (if any) API for the VW e-Golf?
Is it the old or new API or the API for the ID range?

Tried a few days ago, but only received a message that this VIN was not found.
The mobile app does work, also tried to log out/in here.

Thanks,
Ole

Hey @Olex
The new API
Old API is deprecated and ID is for ID cars

But using the API helper tool wont give you any acces to the car.
Make sure to add your device the normal way

1 Like

installed myaudi app, but just spinning when i try to config, on what apear to be myaudi login???

@Harald_de_Graaf sorry but your report is empty. so i need some info on what you’re running. Homey version, Audi app version etc

homey pro 2019 v. 7.2.1. just downloaded myaudi app1.20.1.

yepp cant configure, it worked last year. so downloaded again. audi etron 21SB

@Harald_de_Graaf please try the test version. Live version has issues for audi: MyAudi | Homey Green install button

same problem

Many thanks!

One step further, I don’t remember the S-pin code, it can’t be empty.
I will check again this evening, in worst case I have to reset the code.

Cheers,
Ole

@Olex you can leave it empty if you want :wink:

@Harald_de_Graaf please send a screenshot of what you’re seeing

Yupp, it works :smiley:

Is it the same functionality with/without the S-pin code?

May I ask what is the differences between climatization, climatization V2 and V3?
Using this for our old (but good) e-Golf.

Thanks!