[APP][Pro] Verisure

This is because you have 2FA activated on the account you are trying to login with

1 Like

Hi. The app Crashes. I can send a Report with a link if you want it.

Aha, thanks worked. :slight_smile:

Dowload the .13 Test version it works

I have tried that, deleted the old and downloaded the newest. still crashes, straight away.

Version above says .12? in “app store” click version number and .13 test should appear

i do not have choices, just instal and that’s it

found it, had to click the change log first, then the “test” icon :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I no longer remember how to choose the test version. Can you explain?

Sure
Scroll down, in the Verisure App page, and hit the “show changelog” under NEWS.
Then hit the “test” icon.
New page pop’s up, then hit Instal :+1:

Thanks a lot Atle :slight_smile: Worked like a charm

Med vennlig hilsen

Roy Lillehavn

915 22 058

PĂ„ onsdag 6. desember 2023 kl. 19:08:46 CET skrev Atle Kristoffersen via Homey Community Forum notifications@athom.discoursemail.com fĂžlgende:

| Atle_Kristoffersen
December 6 |

• | - |

Sure
Scroll down, in the Verisure App page, and hit the “show changelog” under NEWS.
Then hit the “test” icon.
New page pop’s up, then hit Instal :+1:

Works great, thanks for the update

.13 is working for me. Homey 2019 Pro.

My verisure app has been deactivated since Verisure started killing the user for too many API calls.

Installed .13 last night, it didn’t throw any errors, and all devices/flows jumped back in to action without a hiccup.

Still don’t know if this 100% fixes the issue with Verisure, i’ll have to wait and see if i get emails regarding to many API Calls again.

Now my app is deactivated and can’t be activated. Am I the only one with that problem?

@norenz Motion sensors + cam are missing correct? Will they be added?

Thank you for the work, the 20 seconds works for me in most cases since i use it for switching lights off when the kids lock the doors and things like that.

Awsome! Thanks Adam!

1 Like