[APP][Pro] Verisure

Well… Still need the source code if we want to get this fixed it seems…

1 Like

Hopefully some one can assist…

1 Like

I don’t know why, but for some reason the app is now working throughout the day. No more emails from Verisure :man_shrugging:

Anyone else with the same experience?

I still receive mail from them

Warning: Your Verisure account has reached the allowed daily limit

Yeah me too. I was happy too soon. Probably just a momentary lapse of reason from their email marketing automation tool :blush:.

PM send

Still willing to have a look at the polling :slight_smile:

I’ve submitted a new version changing the polling interval from 5 seconds to 20 seconds.
Door sensors will be pretty much useless until another solution is found.

5 Likes

App don’t work anymore says Homey, just crashing

Thanks for updating Adam. Not sue what causes this, but app crashes once started.

Copied this from the crashlog if this helps:

32a3ac9a-a5ad-47b4-86cd-2e8e6b1eb31d

Getting error: Exit Code: 1, Exit Signal: null

Same problem for me as for the others, the app crashes when it starts. I have sent a crash log but forgot to send the ID.

Thanks’ for finding the time to update. Pity with the door sensors but hopefully a solution can be found in the future.

On Homey 2019 I can report that the app is also crashing for me under start.

Thanks for updating Adam.
Same problem for me as for the others, the app crashes when it starts.

Error:Exit Code:1, Exit Signal: Null

Seems to be related to a package. I’ve updated the package and submitted a patch update.

1 Like

Still crashing

Got it running, but geting “Error: Too many step up tokens sent.” when trying to login…

Thanks. I just upgraded to 3.4.13 (test) and will see how it works the next hours/days.

Tip: Put the app on GitHub and register for GitHub Sponsors, then we can support the app both through Pull Requests and funding.

1 Like

Thanks Adam. Updated to 3.4.13 and seems to work again :slight_smile:

How have you solved this with the use of a mobile number and email to create a user for Homey? And which access level have you chosen to give homey?