[APP][Pro] Ubiquiti UniFi Network

In my case, the app required almost 80 MB of RAM. Unfortunately, this is not acceptable as Homey becomes very slow and my memory overflows.
I have deleted the app for the time being and am using another way to detect presence.

I’ve been using the app since 2020. This update created some mess, since I take advantage of features like client is connected to a specific access point.(pic1) I leave home, my phone roams between aps, no update in homey…

My tv connects to the network but trigger card does not work anymore. I’ve tried to delete and add It again, does not trigger flow, nor detailed info…

As many of you I also have all kind of issues with this 2.3.0 version which was installed on my Homey recently. In the changelog I see a version 2.3.5 which says “reverted to 2.1.2”.
Would it be wise to install this version or should I wait for … ?

1 Like

2.3.5 (–> 2.1.2.) keeps on crashing every couple of minutes in my case. I’ve tried restoring a backup from a couple of days earlier but I still end up with the crashing v2.3.5

Since the app is reverted back to 2.1.2 (new app version 2.3.5) everything is working fine again.
No massive CPU or Mem usage nor have I had any crashes since. :grinning:

Installed 2.3.5 this afternoon. App paused (crashed??) several times since. This app is (for me??) not in a good shape.

1 Like

Is 2.3.5 a test version? Because mine is still on 2.3.0 official.

Please remove the devices and add them again.

Done. Pretty much same behavior. While fixing the flows the app stopped working.

version 2.3.5 (test version?)

Correct. The rollback version.

Hi,

Im at version 2.3.5 and the keeps crashing every couple of minutes when enabled. Used to work fine, since the update yesterday to 2.3.5 the issue started.

Tristan

1 Like

Same issues here. After the last update the app keeps crashing.
Is it possible to make the previous version available on a url? Or is there another way to revert back to an older version?

4 Likes

How to revert?

Hello,
Same problem here, the app constantly crashes in 2.3.5 version.

Meanwhile I have reinstalled the app directly to 2.3.5. Same result.

What I do see is the time reported by last update is weird. It increments with a few seconds each time. When I switch on the debug output I see the timestamp of the debug increment much quicker. A few minutes after an app-restart the difference between last-update value and time-stamp in debug window is already 2 minutes…

I also do not see the debug pause in between sample (15 seconds). It just keeps scrolling.

On my homey it’s working, I don’t receive any crash reports with some useful data. :frowning:

Might it be related to me using unifios and you not? Guessing.
Is there a way I can get you my crashinfo?

I do not use UnifiOS and no crashes here it seems.

Hi, I have the same issue with a crashing app. I don’t know if this is of any help.

Crash Dump; 46d61c73-312a-43a0-a459-bf81adb3aebd