[APP][Pro] Ubiquiti UniFi Network

@ObelixNL
Since the update to version 2.3.0, the “Reconnect” trigger doesn’t work anymore.
The “Disconnect” trigger seems to work.

The devices are updated, too (the alarm capability).
But without the reconnect flow trigger, a presence handling ist not possible anymore.

In some cases the reconnect trigger is working (10 or more minutes too late), but in most cases it gets never triggered.

1 Like

Same here! I’m using my phones as a wifi connected device for presence detection. Since the update the phones are giving a exclamation mark at the device page when there connected, but the flows starting with ‘device … connected’ aren’t starting anymore…

1 Like

I am getting a “Request failed with status code 401” what’s that ?

The ip adress for my dashboard is https://x.x.x.x:8443

i have configured the app with x.x.x.x an 8443 in IP and Port and get a connected status

Here as well. As a workaround: trigger “Apparaat verbonden met wifi” (device connected to wifi) in combination with AND mac-address tag seems to work…

which card are you missing then I will look at it.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.
I’m not missing a card. I used this one to get a trigger if a device is back in the LAN to update the presence state. But this trigger does not work since the update.

The device state changes correctly:
grafik

But the trigger (WHEN card) is not fired when the device comes back to the Wifi.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m having the same issues too.

And I am not using the default site id, because I have multiple sites… So I changed the site id in de configuration (and save it), and go back in the configuration it is automatically changed back to default again.
When I enable logging (and save it) it doesn’t show anything.
It worked perfectly before this version…

I hope there is is fix soon :crossed_fingers:

Kind regards,
Harmen

I´m having the exact same problem since the last update. Thanks for looking into this @ObelixNL

1 Like

Flow like this?

Here the same issue as some of you guys. With the update to 2.3.0 all my “and” triggers are gone. All corrupted flows now.

If i look at some “then” triggers it looks like some of them are misplaced. Like “AP has no device” is in the “then” now, it supposed to be a “and” trigger. I hope there will be a fix soon. All important flows rely on the Unifi app :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yes, the “connected” trigger. I use it to change the user presence.

Update:
Sometimes the trigger seems to work. But in every case.
Is there minimum offline timeslice the device must be offline to trigger the following online flow card?
For me it looks like the trigger works if you are offline a longer time.
But going online a short time after offline, the flow is not triggered.

I´ve tested version 2.3.1 now and I have the “and” triggers now but the are not working. See below error message.

Hi @ObelixNL

Just seen in the app store:

These cards look like AND cards (conditions) but are listed in THEN section (actions).
Are they just added to the wrong .homeycompose folder and moving to the right one will bring them back to work?

There are more problems, see: Latest 2.3.0 broke flows with missing WHEN/AND-triggers (#35) · Issues · Stèphan Eizinga / com-ubnt-unifi · GitLab
The synchronisation between unifi and homey is also broken, unless a verified connection.
Adding devices is not possible anymore and floating/roaming between AP’s is not registered in Homey.

Version 2.3.4 has the cards in the correct directory and code change for connected trigger.

1 Like

Connected/disconnected trigger now seems to result in an endless loop in my case. It keeps on triggering every few seconds… Trigger “Apparaat verbonden met wifi” (device connected to wifi) in combination with logic AND mac-address tag seems to work okay as a workaround.

…and re-adding the device breaks the connected trigger again :thinking:

1 Like

Daar was ik al bang voor , websocket van bepaalde controllers blijven berichten sturen dat een device connected is of switch tussen accesspoints.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Dansk (Danish)
Deutsch (German)
Espanol (Spanish)
Fiński (Finnish)
Français (French)
Italiano (Italian)
Nederlands (Dutch)
Norsk (Norwegian)
Polskie (Polish)
Svenska (Swedish)

I tried the new test version but I can’t see any trigger working. No disconnect and no connect flow trigger.
The device is changing the online/offline state correctly.

Edit:
Tested a bit further:
Connect trigger seems to work (if I set myself to away because I change the user state in the flow).
But disconnect trigger doesn’t seem to work now.

It’s the other way around in my case :wink: Disconnect works, connect very rarely. But everything is very slow now. App now takes 70mb of memory and Homey almost grinds to a halt. Maybe a complete reinstall of the app would work but that means I would have to add all devices again and repair all flows…

Edit:

Which is all strange strange because 2.3.5. is supposed to be a revert back to 2.1.2?