[APP][Pro] Tuya Zigbee App

Thanks for the feedback, I will look into it. Added to my todo list already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added to my todo list.

2 Likes

…working on it…

Added to next release.

Yes it is

Added to next release

Good to hear.
I will release an update to the live version when I have all devices currently added to the test version working flawless. The test version is my only way to have new code mass tested…

Hi there, I already have this error reported by an other user. I am unable to see what could cause this, nothing has changed regarding this driver. Are you using the test version or live version of the app?

Added to next release.

There is apparently two versions of those buttons, the one version works but the other is not and I’m working on a fix for it. So if your device is not working with the current driver an update will be available… :soon:

Hi @Kasper_Schmidt, can you please provide an interview and a url to where I can see the device. (ivfvd7h is not a standard Tuya ID so I have no idea what this is without an interview) Have a look at top post for info regarding interview.

Hi @ntongeren, your choice… If the device is new I will create an github issue based on the information someone leave here. If you want to speed things up you use github.

There is currently no release schedule.

Added to next release

There is a bug and I’m hunting it :wink:

1 Like

Can’t tell without an interview.
But given what I find on other platforms about it there should be no issues adding it to the app.

Can you please elaborate? What is not working and if so can you please send a diagnostic report from the app (with your name on it).

Added to next release.

2 Likes

This one :arrow_up: added to next release.

The other one will be added to my todo list.

Hi @Jires96.

The Lidl app is meant to be used by the broad majority of the users having Lidl sold devices and will only ever support the devices sold by Lidl.

The Tuya app is a cross Tuya university app, it will support a very broad range of devices branded by a large number of companies. Most surely the Tuya app will also hold any device the Lidl app have, but… there could come a day where Lidl adds some device not built by Tuya.

The Lidl app will surely also be the first available of my apps for the Bridge.

Hi @Danny_Van_Bronkhorst, thanks for the request.
I’m not sure that interview was successful, it looks like you got one to many endpoints and a “6” to many in the inputClusters… can you please make another interview?