[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

@Hannes85 if i got right what your problem was.

Tuya cloud can work after an expired trail period, but when it is. Only commands originating from homey towards the tuya cloud work. Any feedback or measurement readings arent send back from tuya cloud, this will require renewal of the trail period.

1 Like

Appears that way, or at least starting Scenes from homey to the Tuya scenes API (those were the only ones I had) worked flawlessly, hence I never suspected the IoT core subscription to be the cause as I would expect a “everything or nothing” behavior

Many thanks. That was the problem. All good again.

Andy

1 Like

tuya current power measurement works well again. I hadn’t looked at that 6 month trail period for a year. I thought I’d update that again for 6 month. And the next day it worked again. It’s strange that he worked for a year without a new trail period.

I have made my entire lighting controllable with apps. Of course I would like to bring this completely within my Homey Pro. Because control of the Miboxer WL-Box1 has not yet been possible, I have replaced it with a WL-Box2, which can be controlled via Tuya (Smart Life).

This works very well within Tuya, better (more extensive) than with the Miboxer app.

However, when imported to Homey, only one group of the lamps is included, the group that is currently active in Tuya. This is not a new phenomenon, because only the first channel is included in Tuya’s dual dimmers. With the dual switch, both channels can be operated.

Is anyone familiar with this problem and more importantly, is there a solution?

Furthermore, the operation of the Tuya switches and dimmers works fine.

Miboxer

Miboxer Gateway (2,4Ghz) - WL-Box2

Deze stuurt aan:

• 6 x Spot Fut103
  • 8 x Spot Fut107
  • 3 X Lamp Fut105
  • 2 x Lamp Fut014
  • 1 x LED-strip MiBoxer LS2 controler

In 10 groepen

Tuya

Aantal Product Type
4 Dimmer 1ch NHZS-1-105
2 Dimmer 2ch NHZS-105B-2
1 Gateway Wired Zigbee gateway
1 Schakelaar 1ch 1CH Zigbee Switch Module-L
7 Schakelaar 1ch NHWZ-104
1 Schakelaar 2ch NHWZ-104B
2 Smart plug Aubess Smart Socket 20A/EM
3 Smartplug SMART Plug 802EC

See the ‘Raw commands’ section in the first post of this topic. Raw commands allow you to get the status and operate functions of devices that aren’t fully supported by this app.

I used them to operate a wall switch that had two functions: on/off and indicator light on/off. That prevented me from using the standard on/off control.

Andy

Hi Ron, are you sure your devices are all WiFi devices? Because only WiFi devices are controlled with thy Tuya Cloud App. There is also a Tuya Zigbee App in the Homey App store.

Bert, Ron uses a Tuya based zigbee hub appearantly, zigbee devices paired with that hub also become available as Tuya Cloud devices.

@Ron_Mone like Andy states, it’s best to use RAW commands or tap-to-run scenes for everything that doesn’t work out-of-the-box.
Or find a developer who can write the needed code.

1 Like

Peter,

The device is an WiFi device. It’s the latest MiBoxer WL-Box2. I bought this because there is no way to get the devices working with the MiBoxer app and the MiBoxer WL-Box1. Only the older MiLight devices work with the MiLight app, but not the MiBoxer devices that are sold from 2019.

With the Homey I can direct the devices, but only one. The Homey Tuya app brings only that one in that is in use in the Tuya (Smart Life) app at that moment. The only thing that is needed should be a way to change the device number in Homey than it all will be working fine.

With regards,

Ron Moné

Verzonden: dinsdag 30 januari 2024 23:12

|

Peter_Kawa Regular
January 30

|

• | - |

Bert, Ron uses a Tuya based zigbee hub appearantly, zigbee devices paired with that hub also become available as Tuya Cloud devices.

Screenshot_20240130-225818_Chrome

@Ron_Mone like Andy states, it’s best to use RAW commands or tap-to-run scenes for everything that doesn’t work out-of-the-box.
Or find a developer who can write the needed code.

Hi All,

Since a few days I have noticed the following: when switching a switch/lamp on or off, the status in Homey does not change (everything is online). At first I didn’t even notice it, but because certain flows were not activated, I looked into it. Also responses are very slow when switching on a lamp in Homey. Is there anyone who experiences or has experienced the same?

See:

Fixed the same issue for me.

Andy

1 Like

Hi. Anyone know why I get this message when I try to turn on/off a device: Missing capability listener: onoff? My devices have worked for a good year or so, until now

Is your iot core subscription still valid?

1 Like

Didn’t find this option

1 Like

Me neither

It’s there. My notes say: Go to iot.tuya.com. Log in, click ‘Cloud’, ‘Open project’, ‘Service API’, ‘View details’ next to IOT core.

Andy

1 Like

Hello. I think I found out. Thanks for the guide line :smiley:

Found it too
 I thought I had navigated through all options, but didn’t :slight_smile:

I have a few Heiman smoke detectors that are connected with a Tuya Zigbee Gateway to the Tuya app and are this way imported in Homey.
So far so good.
Now I’m trying to get a notification in Homey when there is a smoke alarm and that is where I get stuck.
I followed the guide (thanks for that) and I think I did well by creating this flow.
Manually it works.

Capture_1114

When I create a smoke alarm my phone makes an alarm sound coming from the Tuya app but no notification in the Homey timeline.

Any idea why or what I did wrong?
I also tried with a text notification instead of a boolean notification but no joy either.

Thanks.

It’s working again, thank you so much for the info!