[APP][Pro] Telldus Live NEW DEVELOPER NEEDED :-)

Yes sir! The live version works and the only reason for changing to the local version was poor function/uppdates of temperature sensors.

Hi!
Dont understand how to install the Local version. Fixed the access and i know the IP bud dont understand where and how to install
npm i -g telldus-local-auth

1 Like

The live version works for me, but the sensors won´t uppdate the temperatures.

1 Like

Did you find the answer? I have the same issue. Don’t understand how to get the token

I am migrating from Telldus Live platform to Homey Bridge as I get a Homey Bridge device for christmas, but did not expect that there is currently no way to get my temperature sensor data from my Telldus sensors into Homey Bridge. At least not a way I’ve been able to figure out and my guess is that the most likely option would be your app. But unfortunately it is currently only available for Homey Pro.

Stupid thing that apps have to be implemeted and maintaned for two platforms. I have no idea how much work is involved in porting the app to Homey Bridge, but what are your current plans of implementing a Homey Bridge version of your app?

sorry, no luck yet.

Now i got it to work. I installed the node don´t know if that were needed i also downloaded the file telldus-local-auth and put in the node directory but i dont think that were needed to. But then in the terminal (os x) i wrote:
sudo npm i -g telldus-local-auth
and it started to installed after password
then i just followed the steps and it worked fine.

The only problem i have now is that i don´t think the sensors is updated as often in homey as it shows in telldus. (Haven´t tested if its only updates when a temp changes)

Hi

I have a strange issue. First i paired my two Telldus units (one 433 only, and one Znet Lite, both added as “Live”), and retreived both switches and sensors. Worked as a charm. Later I added some more switches to the telldus units, but they did not show up as new items.

Now I have restarted everything, uninstalled the app and reinstalled. After this only the switches from the Znet lite shows up. Everything works when controlling it from Telldus app.

Any ideas?

Is it possible to add so you can get wind indications in homey from telldus weather station?

Go to Telldus Technologies and fetch your data for the device.

And if you could send me that in a PM, I can have a look at it.

Hi.
I have a homey pro and just bought a telldus thermo/hygrometer (313160).
Do I need a tellstick to get them to work together or is it posible without a tellstick?
I have installed the app and got the key and token, but cant connect to the device.

You can test the “Wireless Weather Sensors” app

@balmli Either it is by design and intention. But when a switch (NEXA) is defined as a “light” in the Telldus app it does t show up (a switch that has dimming functionality does). Defining the same unit as a switch is does indeed show up under switch section. The only issue with this is that I have Google home connected and want to be able to say “turn of the lights”. Having them definer as switches will then not work in Google home. So my question is, Is it possible to add the nexa switches to the light section?

Edit:
Here is one unit defined as a switch and shows up:
9843743 Axels leslampe 0 0 device 243361 arctech selflearning-switch:nexa 1 1 00000010-0001-1000-2005-ACCA54000000

And here is exactly the same type of unit, but defined as a light:
5707745 Utelys 0 0 device 243361 arctech selflearning-switch:nexa 1 1 00000005-0001-1000-2005-ACCA54000000

IT Looks like The only difference is that the light has 00000005 and The switch has 00000010 before the first dash.

Hi! Is it possible to add two tellstick local? Having trouble to reach all areas/houses from the homey.

Hi
I have 2 TellStick ZNet Lite v2. One in my home network where the Homey Pro is supposed to be installed and the other one in my cabin(ofcourse in another network). Is it possible to connect to the both Telldus Gateways in the Homey app?

Hi,

Yes, if you use the “Telldus Live” device, and not the “Telldus Local”, it should work.

Hi

Very newbi questions :slight_smile:

I have generated keys and tokens. But where do I put them into the app? I do not see where to put username/password either. On my other apps there is a “Config app” option, I do not find that here.

What is the difference between the Telldus app and the Telldus Live app?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

See the instructions here:

Hi

Thank you, I have gotten one step further: When I have put in the private token keys is says: N"VElg enhetene du vil legge til" and the only option there is “400 == 200” which I can not select and the button “Lukk”.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Hello I tried to install Telldus live app but idon’t understand where to enter the keys. I don’t see any field to write it down. I have generated keys and tokens.
Thanks in advance!