[APP][Pro] Tank Level Meter TF-FT002

That’s why I did the coating…

1 Like

new version coming up 1.3.1: Wireless Tank Level Meter | Homey

• stability improvements
2 Likes

Hello, I wanted to thank you for the work done. I just bought a bridge to extend the 433MHz range and unfortunately it doesn’t work. I have the impression that the discovery is only carried out by Homey Pro and not with the bridge, so I would like to know if it would be possible to develop the Homey choice function depending on the probe. Note that I have a second probe which works very well because it is next to the homey pro. thanks in advance.

1\ Can you share which one - manufacturer, link, type etc. ?
2\ Does the original display pickup the signal at the location of Homey ?
3\ What’s in the log, maybe try to share them…

4\ You mean you have two TF-FT002 devices ?

1 Like

This is the homebridge that I want to use as an extender. The main screen captures the signal from the probe where homey is located. Actually I have two TF-FT002s. the first is in part of the garden and the homey pro picks it up and the second is on the other side, that’s why I bought a homey bridge to put it in satellite mode. I have already used this function with Somfy in RTS.

I dont have a bridge myself, so cannot develop or test with it.
If it is important for you, you could donate a bridge to me. But before you do check this info. It states 433mhz can only be transmitted from a bridge. But the tf-ft002 needs to be received. So my guess is it will not work on a homey bridge in satellite mode.

Robin, would you know if anything has to be enabled in the app ?

Homey Bridge can also act as a transmitter for your Infrared and 433 MHz devices. You can choose per-device whether to use Homey Pro itself, or one of your Homey Bridges as antenna.

While for IR devices, I see this option, I don’t for TF-FT002

But it needs to receive, not transmit :wink:

Ou, I thought it’s transmitting both ways , so that’s a bummer :rofl: I guess they would then describe it as transceiver ;-( … Make sense then. It’s a pity, because for ZWAVE it’s capable of both (repeater).