[APP][Pro] Synology Surveillance Station 2

@Patrick_Leliveld please check the link I shared in the previous post. Looks like that’s the issue you’re facing

I also added that to the FAQ Q3

The user “homey” already had admin rights and rights in synology see screenshots

@Patrick_Leliveld is this inside synology or inside synology surveillance station?

Yes in Synology and surveillance station see screenshot

@Patrick_Leliveld can you:

1. restart the app (in homey)
  2. Try to login once again
  3. Send a new report

restarted the Synology Surveillance Station 2 app and tried to log in and it failed.

log; e5543538-2978-45f9-b80a-ec1ecb21f202

@Patrick_Leliveld I see a error indicating there’s something wrong with your MFA/2FA

Hi,
After my Homey Pro 2023 was updated to version 12.0.1, my camera no longer works through the Synology Surveillance Station 2 app.
I get error messages like “Missing Capability Listener: enabled” and "
Missing Capability Listener: button.repair_action_rules" when I try to edit the camera.

I have tried to remove the camera and add it again, repair the camera, restart both the app and the Homey several times but nothing helps.
I have not tried to reinstall the app.

Does anyone else have this issue with the new Homey version?

@SThyni didnt hear anything yet. But please send a diagnostic report

Done, c29f73ac-917e-49f3-a548-21c0d50752b0

@SThyni please check FAQ Q3 [APP][Pro] Synology Surveillance Station 2 - #4 by martijnpoppen

1 Like

That’s weird, I haven’t edited the user since I created it. But now it had All-Object Manager rights, when I changed to Administrator it works fine again.
Thanks a lot for your quick help!

1 Like