[APP][Pro] Sun Events (Update SDK3)

left is the time tag that comes with the When card, on the right is the actual time triggered. Makes sense? Here’s the flow

Hmm, interesting seems to work for others like @DirkG

Aha, I see you are using event. Need to check if I can adjust this one. As the events happening on utc time. But I understand it.

Hi, There is a new version:
Token fixed and added day length token.

looking good. thanks.

app v1.0.4 :+1:

v1.0.4 :+1:t3:

Added new version with Circadian Level and Circadian Brightness, levels (min, Max) in the settings page

4 Likes

The Nadir trigger doesn’t work for me, others like dawn etc. do work (didn’t test all of them tough)

1 Like

That’s wierd. All use the same procedure. At what time it should run today. You can check in the app settings.

it says Jan 2, 23:59

And today?

Jan 4, 00:00

mind the Jan 2, was printed on the screen when I looked at it on Jan 3

Ok, still didn’t trigger? Can you give me your nearest city so that i can adjust my coordinates to test as I cannot reproduce it. As it is close around midnight I suspect it has something to do with this. You can sent me also a pm if this is private information.

Nadir issue confirmed, Marcel.

I did a test with trigger Nadir offset 0 , but the flow wasn’t triggered last night.
Dutch timezone.

You can take Munich as a city

OK, Thanks. I will look into this.

I have made an update. I have changed everything to local time as homey have no timezone anymore as they do everything on utc. Which is problem. So I have made a number of changes to calc everything to local time which solve the above issue.

7 Likes

I can confirm that Nadir triggers correctly

1 Like

Hi Marcel,

I’m looking into redoing my dynamic lighting for my Office and thus looking into the Altitude and Circadian Level information, but I think it’s not correct, it’s offset by an hour.

Based on my location I would have expected the peak altitude to be at roughly 13:00 but the graph shows it to be around 12:00 (the graphs are Homey variables I write the value to every 15 minutes)

This site tells me the peak altitude today would occur at 12:53:

(I know what a bitch date/time handling is since Athom switched to everything UTC :frowning:)