[APP][Pro] Solar Panels - Let the sun power your home

I just wanted to throw this out there:

After my Enphase Envoy-S-Metered-Eu got updated to D7.0.88 my Solar Panels app broke. Also updating it to the latest driver (repairing the device) did not show any values that made sense.

I started debugging and noticed that the Solar App seems to think my installation is metered, while it hasn’t been installed like one. The metered API is actually returning data but doesn’t end up with the actual production also shown in the official app.

The non-metered API used by Solar Panels is using 0.00 for all values.

I think this is due to a broken/borked installation of the Envoy somehow. Calling Enphase directly only resulted in a “everything works fine” conclusion by the helpdesk.

I found an old API at /production.json that takes the inverter data which is responding the correct production value, so i changed around the code to make it work again based on that endpoint.

If you happen to have ran into a similar issue, here is my fork and you can give it a try: GitHub - Retrospected/Homey-SolarPanels: Connects production statistics of a wide range of PV inverters to Homey