[APP][Pro] SmartThings - One simple home system. A world of possibilities

Heyy,

Yes it’s currently in the test version:

You can try it out there.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How to use my refrigerator with Homy / SmartThings, anyone who knows ?

1 Like

Not yet, but if you can provide me a personal access token i can make some start on intergrations.

Hello, is it possible to add smart plug? Thanks!!

1 Like

The devices i dont have i can’t add sadly, since i need them for testing/developing. I will only beable to add support via donations…

Hi Menno,

I use your app for my Smarthings air conditioning unit. works great, although I have a small question if this can be added in a way.
In the smarthings app you have the “accessories” tab for an airco unit where you can see the filter usage period. and get an idea of when it needs to be replaced or cleaned. Is it possible to include this in the app you wrote?

Thanks in advance

yours sincerely

Did you receive the PAT? Or still waiting on it? If so, maybe I can help.

The source code is open and I’m always looking at pull requests. For more devices / capability support this app relies on pull requests. I don’t have the time to keep working on this since it’s free work. I’m only able to add the things that are also benefitial for myself.

So when are you going to buy a Samsung refrigerator? :slight_smile: :smiley:

Amazing! Thanks!! Been hoping / waiting a long time for the airco support.
I used to control and fake airco within Homey via IFTTT, but this is amazing!

Hey, got some problems with my washer. I can connect it but controlling doesn’t work. Any advice? Deleted and added washer and app but no change.

Thanks!

Most likely. Settings in your washer. But I am not sure which are needed. Samsung is quite complicated. Also i dont support this app anymore since Homey launched their own one.

I am a new Homey Pro User hoping to consolidate and optimize my current smartphone environment. I’ve been using multiple applications for adding devices and performing automations including Smartthings, Home Assistant IFTTT, Alexa et al. I was curious if/when plans will be implements to further integrate/connect Homey Pro with Smartthings in order to create flows/automations utilizing, particularly, smartthings sensors and plugs? Of course rather than purchasing all new devices I would prefer to utilize the existing devices I currently have.

1 Like

I’m always open for contributions. From my own end there won’t be much development because of the folowing reasons:

• It’s hard to implement something if I don’t have the devices.
    • Since i cannot test it so basically undoable.
    • I’ve added all the smarththing functionality I have at home
  • I’m puting most of my attention towards the HDashboards app

Hello Menno.

It would be nice if you could add the remaing time for the washing machine and dryer.
Please let me know if you add this to the device cards.

Best regards
Niller

might take a look at it in the upcoming weeks

Is there (or will there be ) a way to connect my Samsung Smartthings wifi-kit which is connected to our Samsung EHS mono ht quiet (heatpump / warmtepomp) to Homey Pro. I would love to controle or see the info from my Smartthings device in Homey.

I’m afraid not, can’t make integrations for devices I don’t own.

I’ve created a token and pasted the key in Homey. When I press continue I received error.

“could not find that PairSession”

What I’m doing wrong?