[App][Pro] SmartThings 2 (HCS version)

I havent tried it yet and havent installed the app yet. As soons as the kitchen is finished, ill have a/some Homey days (also support).
Ill install and check back with you than, alright?

1 Like

See the forum topic (and else, lets continue this communication there).

Hi,

I have a samsung cube air purifier and added. I can turn on/off the device but can’t change the mode.
The error Missing Capability Listener: aircon_fan_mode.

I will have a look.

Could you go to the Configure App screen, select the Detected tab and tap on Get Log. Once the list is populated click on Send Log.
I thought you had already sent it but it was another user that sent a log at that same time as you asked about the cube.

No problem, send the log.

I have published a new version, so can you try that to see if it fixes the issue.

i get the error HTTPS Error:
do i need to create a new token and remove and add the device again?

Shouldn’t need to do anything.
Can you enable the Diagnostics log, then try to control the device and then go back to the log and tap on Send Log

Done

OK, new version published, hopefully will fix the error.

Okay, error is fixed.
On/Off works
select mode auto, low, medium and high works. (the option turbo in the app doesn’t work, but this one isn’t on the device) Maybe their is a way to add sleep and windfree?

Unfortunately the options in the app aren’t programmable on the fly, so are fairly generic.
A number of devs have asked Athom to add that feature but they are not enthusiastic about it.

I’m guessing you are the first person to use that capability, as no one else reported the issues, so I will change the options to include the missing ones.

Thanks a lot. great work and respect for the fast fixing.
maybe one more question, is it possible to add a card that i can change the mode by flow?
Now their a 3 card available. turn on, turn off, turn on or off.

I will have a look.

Class is set to socket.
screenshot

I have published a new version. You will need to remove the device and add it again to get the full updates to it.

I tested everything and it works perfect!
just to notify in the device log it notify when device is turn on or off but not when mode is changed.

That is normal as those insights only log Boolean capabilities, so nothing I can do about that.

Okay,
Thanks for the good service.
5 Stars :wink:

1 Like