[APP][Pro] Remeha Home

Cool, then I just need to figure out how to add custom flow cards.

1 Like

I have just published version 0.3.0 to the test channel (https://homey.app/nl-nl/app/com.christerbeke.remeha-home/Remeha-Home/test/). It doesnā€™t have the flow card for fireplace mode yet, but it now supports setting the thermostat heating mode (off, schedule, manual).

1 Like

Tested and works on my system.
Hopefully you can manage the flow cards before winter comesā€¦.:smile:
Thanks again for your efforts!

1 Like

Good news. I managed to figure out how the flow cards system works and how to add custom cards. I have now implemented custom actions for setting fireplace mode and setting thermostat mode.

I plan to release this in the test channel later today. I am also planning to implement some other custom actions, like setting a temperature override with a specific end date/time.

1 Like

Great work Chris.
Do you think itā€™s also possible to read the status of the thermostat if itā€™s heating or not?
Similar to this TadoZones flowcard.
Perhaps this can be determined from the log and used as well.

I think this should be possible. The API exposes several statuses, so let me figure out what they mean and how they could map to something that makes sense in a Homey flow card.

1 Like

I had a look at the API log and I think it might be ā€˜ActiveComfortDemandā€™

Also it would be nice to have a flowcard for hot water modes Comfort/Program/Eco
As far as I can see the API reports it with
dhwZoneMode as ā€˜ContinuousComfortā€™ ā€˜Schedulingā€™ or ā€˜Offā€™ respectively.

Last night the app stopped working, are more people experiencing problems?
I tried restarting the app but that doesnā€™t seem to work.

No problems here. Did some testing both ways and no faults

I have the same issue.
Donā€™t know how or why.

Hi,

Iā€™m not aware of any changes in the Homey app that could cause this. Maybe Remeha has changed something for some users. Iā€™m not experiencing issues personally.

If youā€™re having issues, you could try to remove the device and add it again. This forces you to go through the login flow again. I created a ticket to allow logging in again for existing devices: Feature: repair authentication Ā· Issue #14 Ā· ChrisTerBeke/homey-remeha Ā· GitHub.

I have released a new test version that adds a device repair flow. The flow allows you to sign in again in order to fix the authentication token.

Hi Chris, with the new app i could log in again.
Thank you for the fix, great work!

1 Like

Hello @ChrisTerBeke
Did you read my request about HW switching :arrow_up:

Ah yes, apologies for not responding to this earlier. Seems possible indeed (the mobile app can do it after all), but Iā€™ll have to figure out the API calls to change the status (they are not documented via the Home Assistant integration).

I understand.
I wrote some of them down in my posts above that I found in the log file. Maybe it helps.

Thank you for making this app!:star_struck:

Iā€™m using it with a DeDietrich boiler and SmartTC.

Does the API open for changing the hot water set-point? If it does, could it be implemented into this app?

Never would have guessed that other BDR Group thermostats would work as well :sweat_smile:

Hot water set point is probably supported in the API, but Iā€™ll have to figure out the correct endpoint and data as the API is not publicly documented. Everything so far has been reverse engineered from the Home Assistant plugin, which does not support hot water settings at the moment. Best is to create an issue on GitHub so I can keep track of all the requests.

Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris.
Hope all is well.
I certainly donā€™t want to push you but Iā€™m just wondering if you have some kind of timeline for developing the app further. Autumn and winter are coming so some of the requested features would really be appreciated! Again, no rush but perhaps you can give us an update.
Also glad to help in any kind or donate.
Kind regards,