[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

The image sending is what Athom is investigating. A part of the problem has already been identified and fixed by them (not in current firmware yet)

1 Like

Sounds promising, thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

Will it be possible to add the image (graph) view to Summarizer view with the usage of the current month?

That is already available in Homey insights.

1 Like

Word zondag nog mooier met je dynamische tarief

2 Likes

I have troubles with the pricing in my area (NO_Norway_2).
The price is stuck for the whole day.

Same in Sweden. Seems prices where not fixed for today. @Gruijter, would it be possible to use the preliminary prices when this occurs (this is the first time I’ve seen this)?

Prices for today are still not visible at https://transparency.entsoe.eu/ but as of about 30 minutes ago, prices for tomorrow was published… but PBTH is not fetching tomorrows prices.
Could this be because todays prices are still not available?

Same problem here. Prices for Finland are not recived since yesterday.

Water meter does not show the correct money value for ‘the year’, although the m3 amount seems to be correctly updated daily:

Do I have to change a setting?

Hi

Is there a way to change the source device for a power by the hour device?

if you for some reason needs to remove and add a device, and keep the history for the power by the hour device without having to manually input data for the new power by the hour device

1 Like

I understand why you would want this. It is not possible now, but it could be added to PBTH. Can you post it as a request here please? [APP][Pro] Power by the Hour [Feature Requests]

That is where I keep track of requested features. It doesn’t help you now though :wink:

yes i will do that, looking at the webapi doc you can changes some settings for the device, don’t know if this apply yo the power by the hour devices?

For HP2023 a beta firmware rc115 was just released. This fixes the image issues :partying_face:

But I will wait for that firmware to be released as stable before I will publish PBTH with price images as stable. The current ‘stable’ homey firmware can crash PBTH.

1 Like

Yeaah

obrazek
obrazek

Pretty nice :wink:

3 Likes

@johan_W Many thx for your kind donation for some of my apps. Much appreciated! :beers::heart:

1 Like

Hi @Gruijter Having a strange issue… For the last 3 days the cost for yesterday has been set to zero when passing midnight:

Top graph i todays cost, bottom is yesterdays cost.
Running v5.5.4.
Any ideas?

That is totally weird. What changed 3 days ago? Did Homey reboot or get a new firmware?

Does restarting the app or Homey maybe solve it?

Not that I know of…
Will start by restarting the app and check again tomorrow…

1 Like

Restarting the app solved the problem of yesterdays cost showing as zero :+1:

1 Like