[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

I possibly overlooked it, but I try to add the Home Battery card and it says that no new devices has been found. I have the Victron app running in Homey. Is Victron supported by the Home Battery card?

Not at the moment. Do you have a link where I can find the source code of that app? I might be able to add support based on that.

I guess here: GitHub - ricott/homey-com.victronenergy

I need to know which of these capabilities represent what. Sorry that this is getting technical, but since I dont have a unit myself I need some answers from you:

• Battery State of Charge (0-100%). I believe that is battery_capacity. Can you confirm?
  • Battery actual charge/discharge power. I gues that is measure_power.battery. Can you confirm?
  • Is battery charging power represented by a positive or negative number?

I will deep into it

Based on my assumptions I created this version for you @LecramR . Please test and let me know if it works:

Any feedback @LecramR ?

Hi @Gruijter i have Victron as well but with new app update 5.6.5 no battery device found still.

Fixed now :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, Massive negative prices in NL tomorrow. :money_mouth_face:
Other countries the same?

Not really but close to zero all night in Czech Rep.

Currency CZK

2 Likes

Does anyone know a way to present the prices histogram to a dashboard, like Sharptools.io?

Hi. Updating the hourly price seems to hang every now and then on my Early 2023 edition. Result is that the active hour price does not update. Only does if I restart the app.
Reinstalling the PBTH device and also other devices did not help.

So now I created a flow that restarts the app every hour, so it works again. Is this a known issue?

No. I have a HP23 and PBTH runs fine. Pls send an app diagnostics report when it hangs again.

Can I copy the code of the report here, or should I send that in a personal message somehow?

You can post it here

OK here it is: 243d35df-7997-404a-b43a-9531f04fdbc2

I now too have issues with prices not updating. It looks like the data source is offline. That is the ENTSO-E transparency platform. All we can do is wait.

Edit: Price source seems to be working again now

Somehow this card:
afbeelding
(Price is the lowest for the coming 8 hr) repeats the trigger every time after 7 minutes again.
for example, it triggers on 13:00 and 13:07.
Is this a bug or a deliberate (reminder) feature?

Sort of. A few minutes after the hour prices are fetched again. And that will again trigger the card. Is that causing issues for you?