[APP][Pro] Power by the Hour: Insights per hour, day, month and year

Installed 5.1.1.
After upating all the devices are back with no exclamationmarks.
Will see what happens tomorrow.
Thanks.

1 Like

PbtH says this night 04:00 is the lowest price.
But the app from ANWB says the lowest price is at 03:00 and 04:00.

How can i use a flow that starts my dishwasher at the second lowest time and also take advantage from the lowest price at 03:00?

If the dishwasher needs about 3 hours to wash the app should take the lowest hours.

1 Like

Hi @Gruijter,

first testresults on my end look fine (5.1.1).

It looks even better than the official Zonnepanelen App because the reset occurs exactly at 00:00 instead of 05:00 (in the official Zonnepanelen app).

Will see what today brings.

Thanks for all the effort

1 Like

Can u share the flow u use in this case?

Hello Thanks for the great app. Already very usefull as it is.
At the moment I’m doing some dry runs to estimate the usefullness of a Victron ESS system.
Maybe I’m missing something but is it posible to have the prices of every hour as a sepparate parameter?
I could run some calculations to establish the 3 lowest hours during the day for charging.

Best regards,

this is already available as flow card. No need to do your own calculations…

I have tested the insights for my heavy duty switch again, which has had the biggest issues, and now it seems to work! WOHO!!!

Thanks alot for your work on this!

1 Like

Thx for your feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, it surely does look like I found the problem. So finally back on track again to make v5 stable available for everyone :partying_face:

Yep, I confirm, great job ! :slight_smile: It looks like drops down are gone…just the rounding in the settings seems not to be working properly/ consistently… not sure it’s still related or not

I lost track of other minor issues. Can you share a link or a screenshot showing the problem?

Sure :

It’s for consumption rounding as well as monetary values rounding - even tried to set new nr. of decimals but didn’t help - and some devices shows that correctly, some not - but indeed it’s minor possibly cosmetic issue

1 Like

Results for today.

KwH this day is ok. :partying_face:
“Vermogen” (power?) Still has al little strange bump :confused::

Value’s get up at 17:04 (because 4W of power from solar panels?) but stay at same level until app restart at 17:19. But this doesn’t seem to impact KwH this day…

Zonnepanelen_Σpower is the original summarizer device. Zonnepanelen_Σpower Nieuw2 is a recently added summarizer device for testing purposes. Looks like “Vermogen” is behaving differently for the two. I’m going to remove this new test device and keep on monitoring the original one.

Dont focus too much on power. It is an averaged value and not very accurate.

Yup, already assumed that :slight_smile:

I tried changing the currency decimals from 2 to 3 and back. And it worked just fine. Off course you will only see a change when the value is updated to a new value.

Now I see, brilliant.

Donated!

Thx, much appreciated! :heart_eyes:

Today i have no strange spikes in the app so everything seems to be ok.
I think you have found the small glitch at the programming :wink:

1 Like

Strange… also tried that. It’s just after midnight, so it got updated but it’s not reflected. Anyway, not a big deal :wink: