[APP][PRO] Plugwise Smile P1 - Dutch and Belgian Smart Meter Reader

I found out what happened. After my firmware update the Smile lost the meter values. And because I hadn’t connected it to my smart meter, the error resulted. After connecting the Smile P1 to the smart meter all was working fine.

@Henk_Bartels is your Smile connected correctly to the smart meter? Do you get the correct values when going directly into the webinterface of the smile? https://connect.plugwise.net/

Hello,

I am getting the webinterface when i connect.
So that is not the problem.
i can restart my P1, to look if that resolved the problem

I think i found the problem.

I do not have a P1 but only the box between the CV and the Anna, The Smile 1.
And this is not the P1. That is why he can not connect to it.
Sorry for al the trouble i caused.

Henk

Ah, ok. No worries :beers:

Sinds vandaag ook in het bezit van een Plugwise Smile P1, nu probeer ik via API gegevens uit te lezen. Echter krijg ik geen meterstanden te zien. Iemand documentatie van de Plugwise Smile P1 (v3) hierover?

English please!

This forum thread is about the Plugwise Smile P1 app for Homey. Why would you want to use the API? The app takes care of that for you (I actually spent a lot of time reverse engineering the API)

I want to export the data, to have history of the data. I also coupled the P1 to Homey.

Homey Insights provides historic data for up to two years. With one of my other apps, Archive Insights, you can export the data.

But are you saying my Plugwise Smile P1 app does not show any meter data? Are you sure you are using my, app and not the non-functional ‘official’ plugwise app?

If you have another app to Export the data, than that would be nice.

1 Like

Hi.

I’m wondering how to correctly setup my tarifs.
Is the price to fill in per kwh? And gas per m3?

Second question is a little more complicated.
I am getting solar panels in a few days. At this moment the panels I will receive are a slightly (ahum) higher then the consumption. So I will become a netto energy supplier.
My energy supplier will change used kwh 1:1 with delivered kwh. But now comes the fun thing, every kwh OVER the consumed kwh will only get 1/5 of the price paid to me then the cost price.
So how do I set this up correctly. Do I use the feed in tarif that is the same as the consumption, or should I use the feedintarif that is 1/5 of the consumption tarif?

Congrats on your new power plant! Concerning your questions on tarrifs I cannot help you however. The Homey app only works with m3, watts and kWh, not with euros. Best place to ask for you is the Plugwise helpdesk.

Thanks.

My thinking was that somebody has some experience with this, I will get to contact the Plugwise helpdesk.

I bought a second hand Pluswise Smile P1 version 1 (it has an antenna for wifi and a LAN port). I read that this devise is still supported in this App. I would like to integrate this devise in my Homey setup, and measure my smart meter (gas and electricity).

Unfortunately no manual was included, so I am trying to get this to work by myself. And failing… :wink:

I have connected it via LAN and see a new IP in my router list. Unfortunately that adres does not open an webpage to configure the devise. If I try to add the P1 this Homey App, I get an error message that the ID is incorrect. I am sure I am typing in the correct ID (it’s on the sticker on the front of the P1).

If I try to add the Pa1 to my existing Plugwise setup with the official Plugwise App on my phone, no devise is found. I treid to reset the devise, hoping to see an AP with the smile_xxxx network, but don’t know how to reset it.

Can some kind soul point me in the right direction…

Thanks!!

Mesa want!

Hehe

are you sure you want wife?

With the antenna maybe I can have a wife that listens?

1 Like

If you open the IP address of a version 1 Smile P1 hardware you should get a login screen. Username is smile, password is the ID (sticker)

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t get that page to open. And I can’t ask my wife…

So, connected via a LAN cable, I get a new IP address in my router, which does not open a page,
I tried to reset the P1, hoping to get a AP and create a direct connection. But no smile_XXXXXX network to be seen.