[APP][Pro] Plejd

Hello. @Emil_Ohman, have you heard any updates from the Athom team? Now that Homey 2023 is released as a 1.0.0 it would be great to at least have confirmation they have acknowledged the problem and are working on it.

1 Like

I can at least confirm that the app is now working with my Plejd dimmer :slight_smile:

Hi, my model id is homey5q and whenever a flow is triggered to turn on lights the closest light which is about 2 meters from the homey gets turned on, but none of the other lights and in the homey app connection to all Plejd devices is lost with a exclamation mark and the message “connecting to Plejd ble mesh”

Triggering different lights manually from homey they all work

Hi, same issue herre. Upgraded to Homey 2023 yesterday and got problems with my kitchen lights (three different light). If I try to turn on everyone at once with a flow the plejd app seems to reset the Bluetooth connection, and all plejd gadgets are frozen until the reset is complete. Found a workaround delaying the different lights with one second. Any ideas why this happens and are there any solutions out there?

doesn’t work for me either :confused:

Same problem for me when switching more than one plejd unit. Bluetooth connection is lost. If I add a 3 s delay it manages two units then crashes at the third. I’m using Homey Pro 2023 model.

Hi
Same problem for me with HP2023, no problem at all with HP2019
I did set up a GW and switched to the Official Plejd app. More stabile but also a little slow response.

Is it possible to make a flow that alerts me when the BLE connection for Plejd is lost?

De disconnected hele tiden. Jeg tar restart av homey og de virker litt deretter kobler de ut

024563d3-776f-43d5-9da7-ffea361eb9d4

Why is there now 2 Plejd apps for Homey? :smiley:

One offical from Homey that requires Plejd Gateway, and this one, that does not require Plejd Gateway.

Ohh, thats why.
Then I will stick with this once :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
recently bought a WPH-01 as my FIRST Plejd device.
I have a HP23 since before.

Cant get it work, got it synced/added but then red triangle and message: "“Device unavailable - Connecting to Plejd BLE mesh”.

Have another BLE (end)device attached direct to HP23 (Switchboot curtain robot - or what it called), so BLE seems to work.

I might missing any hardware here?
What should I do to get this button (and maybe more of the same in the future) to work?

• wait for some kind of SW fix
  • do something
  • buy a Plejd (router) device and add just for mesh reasons
  • buy a Plejd gateway for same reasons as above
  • someting else

Thanks in behalf for your time and efforts!

After the last update, dimming the lights to x% doesn’t work anymore. The last version was very stable for me. Is there anyway to rollback? HP19.

Edit: A reboot of the Homey solved the problem.

Edit 2: Now a new problem appeared: Turning on the lights take a very long time. I have an open kitchen/living-room arrangement with 12 Plejd “pucks”. Now they turn on one-by-one, and also have a delay from when they are turned on to when they dim to the correct level. This is very annoying as it takes about 10-15 seconds to turn on the lights as opposed to 1-2 seconds with version 3.3.4.
So, I ask again, is there anyway to roll back to 3.3.4?

Hi! I am super happy with the app, and I already love it :heart_eyes: But i am wondering if it is possible to add flow card for the input signal 1 and 2. Like “when input ‘#’ gets a signal” :thinking: Only that would be fantastic :star_struck:but if it was also possible with dobbel click and maybe even scenario that would be awesome also :grinning:

That would indeed be awesome, there while be so much more possible than.

Same problem for me. Dimming is not available for CTR-01, only on/off.

Are you able to fix this @Emil_Ohman ?

2 Likes

Hi, will there be any update to support rotary switches? wired or wireless.

Hi, I’m delighted with the stability of this app and the fact that I don’t need to buy an extra gateway for the few Plejd devices I have. In the quest to create a 100% locally controlled smart home without the need for a WAN connection, this app is awesome!

I have a feature request which I’ve seen others also posting about:

• It would be very nice to support double press functionality to buttons since they already have support for that. That way, I could use my Plejd buttons for more than just controlling the lights they’re paired to. E.g. turning off all the lights in a room (also those who aren’t Plejd devices). As long as the double press functionality is reachable through flows, there’s no limit to how functional this addition would be.

Hi,

Is it not possible to connect Plejd motion sensor to Homey?