[APP][Pro] Plejd

I just created it. The diagnostic code is e95ea99d-7622-4dc1-9276-5814ef854dd6–

Thanks! I just released a new version of the app. Verify that you have version 3.3.1 and then try to remove and then add your dal-01 devices again. If it still dosen’t work please send me a new error/diagnostic report.

1 Like

upgraded to 3.3.1. Removed DAL-01 and SPR-01 devices. Added DAL-01 and SPR-01 devices via Plejd app. Restarted Homey.
DAL-01 can be dimmed now
SPR-01 the dim possibility has removed as needed
All works fine. Perfect. Thanks a lot for the quick fix.

1 Like

@Emil_Ohman I just got my homey pro (2023) and set up to connect to Plejd. it finds the device when I went through the setup but it comes with the connecting to BLE mesh issue. could you help me troubleshoot this?

If it is related to the new Homey Pro and if there’s anything I can do to help you test the hardware please do tell.

7627a5c2-536c-4c6d-b1ee-b9239f4e2dba

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 10.05.53

2 Likes

I am seeng the exact same thing. All my 22 Plejd devices are detected at install but get the above error when trying to access them. Could it be that I still have the old Pro (the spheric thingy) connected at the same time? Since a backup of the old system doesn’t work on the new I was thinking it’s better to add the apps one by one.

Just got the new Homey Pro 2023, restored to my backup from the 2019 Pro. All apps and even Zigbee works except Plejd. Red exclamation marks on all devices and have the “connecting to Plejd BLE mesh”

Here’s a diag report done a couple of minutes after an app (Plejd) restart

1de03ced-5052-4fd5-980d-e44c090c1982

The app doesn’t work on the new Homey Pro 2023 for anyone. Athom has problems with BLE and the new hardware. If you go to Homey Developer Tools and press the Discover Devices button you should see your Plejd devices as P mesh in the result list. This works great on the old Homey but not on the new one.

The problem with BLE is reported here: Homey Pro — Early Access Status | Homey Athom is working on fixing it.
Here you can follow whats fixed/changed in Homey: Homey Pro (Early 2023) Changelog | Homey

3 Likes

Thanks, good to know where the issue lies.
hopefully they’ll fix the BLE issues soon :slight_smile:

Hi @Emil_Ohman
I have added WRT-01. It recognized as a button. I guess this is because of lack of support for this device. It works, but only pressing - not the the dimming. Is this possible to do something with?
Thanks

1 Like

Hei

do you know if there is somone have Plejd working? as on mine they show up but not working at all Homey pro 23 q5 is what i have
brg
stig Hansen

Plejd does not work on Homey Pro 2023 yet. But they are aware of it

1 Like

Thanks for info

Hi, i have just installed Paljd for all my switches and dimmers.

I have no problem with adding and controlling these from Homey:
REL-01-2P-Relay
VRI-02-EW-Dimmer

But i cant get with the WPH-01-EW switch

I have tried almost everything.

1.Collected all devices inn to homey
2.Restarted Homey
3.Restarted Homey
4.Deleted Plejd APP
5.Restarted Homey
6.Added devices again
7.Restarted Homey

But i cant get control of the Switch…

Any advice?

This is the status in Homey

Hi @Emil_Ohman !
I installed my first Plejd(REL-01-2P) device to my Homey system yesterday. I already have a bunch of Z-Waves, Zigbees and Flows.
One of these flows turns of all outdoor lighting 30 mins after sunrise.
The new Plejd-device is located outside, and was turned of correctly by the flow.
But about 1,5 hours later the lamps were turned on by «Plejd» according to the device history in Homey. Why is that? I have not set up anything in the Plejd standalone app except adding the device to my account.

I guess this is the same issue as @Rallmo in this thread, but I cant see any answers to the issue.

I am adding a sceeenshot and a diagnostics id below.

ba065801-20e6-4e60-bc61-486d1a1a1b1c

Regards,
Anders

Hello, i am suddenly loosing connection with my Plejd puck, every day. A restart of the App solves it. I have made a diagnostic report; 9e62bb23-5e78-4ad3-bd0a-ec23c4fe7ec6

HP 2019, FW-8.1.4
Plejd app - V3.3.4

Regards
Marius

Same here, two days no…

for the past 2 days, I have no connection to my plejd sw. I restarted HP every night as a flow for a year or so. I have now tried to:
restart the plejd app
uninstall and install it again
added removed plejd sw
Plejd works from my iPhone app without any issues-
HP is in the same place as its always been. Nothing in the room has changed.
The closest plejd sw from HP is about 2 meters.
So all flows are down :frowning:

3ba376e0-5456-49a0-af39-aa72ea7a1411

Hi, I just installed a CRT-01 + RTR-01.
CTR-01 is on firmware 3.3.8
No problem adding it in Homey but dimming is not available. Just on/off.

Same issue in flows.
THEN:
The only options available are ON, OFF, TOGGLE ON/OFF

App v3.3.4
HP 2019, f/w 8.1.4

Hi, I have a dimmer and cant control it. I have read through this thread and tried the various solutions. I have an older Homey pro.

I created diagnostics 029dace3-84ec-408b-be83-1f7947c74451
Marked with my name / email - Bendik

Would greatly appreciate any help

Hello, guys. Trying to connect my Homey bridge with DIM-01, trough the Plejd bridged device, in my Homey app, but can’t find any system. But with original plejd app plejd Puck work correctly. Could give my advice how I can solve this trouble?

1 Like

For anyone wondering, the rc.122 stable release had this line in the changelog:

“Fixed an issue that could cause various BLE communication issues”

I got a little bit optimistic hoping it would solve the issues with Plejd, but I can report it does not. My devices still exhibit the same behavior where they work individually but if I try to change more than one at a time, they crash and become unavailable for 30 seconds.

Fingers crossed for another firmware update from Athom that solves it.