[APP][Pro] Plejd

I have bought this Plejd product and I can’t get it to work with Homey.

Both the normal and the test version of the app gives me the same result.

Isn’t this product supported or am I doing something wrong?

What device (e.g. DIM-01) do have attached to the button? You can add that device to Homey, not the Button it self.

Hi,

I will respond you on Github.

I have multiple DIM-01, DAL-01, SPR-01 (smart plug). Turning them on and off works perfect. I can’t set the dim level of the DAL-01, because it is not shown in the device details.

For the SPR-01 I can set the dim level, which is strange since it is a relay.
The DIM-01 works as expected.
Plejd app v3.2.5, Homey Pro 8.0.8

Any thoughts?

For all of you with connection problems:

There is a known problem with BLE on all Homey models with id homey4d reported to Athom here: BLE - Connection problem · Issue #245 · athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues · GitHub
To see the modelId for your device go to Homey Developer Tools and login with your Homey login and read the homeyModelId. Should be something similar to: homey2s or homey4d.

If you have the homey4d model you’ll most likely have problems with connecting to your Plejd devices, receive timeouts and connections gets lost.

I have two Plejd BLE devices now.

Just added them both and they seem to work fine.
How can you see the last working route?
Under Bluetooth LE, I only see the one I added first. Why can’t I see the second one connected or is this how mesh works?

The DAL-01 are DALI Dimmers. Are they not supported yet?

I Have several Plejd Wall switches and they keep losing connection, sometimes one button works sometimes more.
Would it help if I added a gateway?
I just have wall switches from Plejd
Where can i get plejd experimental?

What even weirder is that 2 switches are programmed for separate lights and one of the Switches shuts both of them down.

I have a Homey3d

Hi,

I get this error message when I try to connect to Plejd. Any suggestions?

Hi!

What type of device are you trying to add? You get the error because it’s not in my device table with known Plejd devices.

Because the wall switches are battery powered the go to sleep after a while to save power. Thats why you loose the connection. If you buy and connect one in-wall dimmer/controller thats always on, it should work better and your Homey has that device to keep the connection alive to.

I don’t have a dal-01 my self but I think the should work, but that they are wrongly mapped so you won’t get a dimmer only on/off. Will fix that in a future release.

You should see all devices (name P mesh) that are in range for your Homey. The one that is connected to your Homey has the label: Connected by se.emilohman.plejd. If you don’t see all your device it can be that your homey can’t reach them.

Thank you!

I was trying to add:

LED-75 LED Driver
SPR-01 Plug
WPH-01 Switch

Hi again! Please try to re-add your DAL-01 devices with the latest release of the app. Then you should be able to dim your devices.

Hi!

Now I’ve added support for the LED-75 device, please try to add it with the latest version of the app.

LED-75 work like a charm. Thank you!

Hi. Great that you worked on this. I am using Pljed app 3.3.0. I did the next:

• removed one DAL-01 device from my homey pro
  • restart my Homey Pro
  • added the DAL-01 device to homey

result: the interface of the device looks the same as previous. I am not able to dim.
What am I doing wrong?

I removed all DAL-01 devices and installed them again. Same result, not possible to dim the devices.
For my smart plugs SPR-01 I can change the dim level on homey, but in reality this is a relay, so only on or off.

Can you please restart your Plejd app in Homey, wait a couple of minutes and then send me an error report by going to More → Apps → Plejd → Settings wheel → Create diagnostic report and enter a few characters to be able to click the button?