[APP][Pro] Plejd

This is my diagnostic report code.

3c2df6bb-12af-4760-abd7-61a015e1ecf6

Having some timeout issues with all Plejd devices after around 30-40 minutes, plejd app on homey is still connected via BLE but devices still timeout.

I need to restart Plejd app on homey to reach them again

040e53a1-c94d-495b-a523-0768b589f4b6

@Sigurd_Nilsen @Henning_Reginiussen You both get timeouts after some time. I have no idea why. Probably because of a problem with Homey. I have reported the problem to Athom and they are working on it: BLE - Connection problem Ā· Issue #245 Ā· athombv/homey-apps-sdk-issues Ā· GitHub

Is homey compatible with plejd SPR-01 smart plug as well?

cb83565b-fc5c-4498-a6c6-7816c737573a

FĆ„r melding om Ć„ logge inn med brukernavn og passord , og bruker mail adresse og passord som jeg bruker plejd appen med , men klarer ikke Ć„ logge inn , og derfor klarer jeg ikke Ć„ legge til noe i homey . Hva er galt ?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or canā€™t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:

Norsk (Norwegian)

I donā€™t have one my own but it should work. Just add it as general plejd device and you should be able to toggle it on and off.

Ok, stange. It still works for me. Iā€™ll send you a DM so we can look into it together.

Thanks for an awesome app!

Iā€™ve added almost 20 Plejd-dimmers (DIM-01 and DIM-02) and they have been working great since I added them more then a week ago.

Might I ask for a feature request here? If you can add functionality for double press on the physical switches - this app would be complete for me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The app successfully connects with my account and lists all my Plejd devices. Homey reports the devices as turned on / off when I click them in homey, but nothing responds (the lights donā€™t turn on / off). Any idea why this is? (Iā€™ve connected the Plejd hub and activated ā€œremote accessā€ as well)

1 Like

I have the same issue. This means, I canā€™t trigger a flow by turning on the lights on the switch on the Wall. It works if I press the button in the Homey app.

Hi!
I have some flows set up in Homey that connect some motion sensors to some plejd switches. I also have some flows that connect some plejd switches to some hue bulbs. From time to time (a couple times a week) these flows stop working, and I have to restart the Plejd app (in the Homey app) to get it to work again. Any idea on whats the issue?

6c4a9ce4-6c17-493c-a6ad-03f46d0c6929

feature request:

scenarios would be great.

great app. keep up the good work

1 Like

Homey 8.0.5 update today and Plejd is not working any longer. Have restarted the app but still nothing. Canā€™t reach Plejd through homey and all the flows with Plejd have stopped working.

Guessing the app needs an update?

eae664d4-83f9-46bf-9c7b-0bc92c6a3118

Have you tried restart the app a couple of times? After a restart it started working again for me.
Unfortunately there is some problem when Homey installs an update and some restarts in needed.

Iā€™ve done a handful of restarts in total over the day. Still error and no connection.

So i did two restarts in a row, still no success so proceeded with a homey reboot and now it works again.

Yeah, after the update my setup started working as well :v:

Hi!
I love the app but since some days it stoped working, loosing connection to Plejd. I have restarted the app 10+ times, restarted Homey 5+ times and reinstalled the app 3 times and tried the beta/test version. Homey have the latest update to. But no luck. The standard Plejd app works perfect. Any suggestion?

One of my Plejd units is turning it self off sometimes. In Homey it says that it has been turned of by Plejd. But I have no automation or scenarios set up in the Plejd app and never use the buttons to turn things on or off. I do all my automations in Homey. Iā€™m going crazy trying to figure out whats happening.

The only thing that is different on this device is that it has the battery reserve installed.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be the issue?

Br
Rasmus

Hi,

How does the Plejd dimmers (for example Plejd - VRI-02-EW - Vridimmer 1-2 pol 300VA - PH) look like in Homey?

Do they have the on/off button, dimming opportunity, showing watts?