[APP][Pro] Plejd

Whats your distance between Homey and closest Plejd device? The distance should be lower than 10 meters.
Please send me your error logs so I can see whats going on from the Homey app:
More->Apps->Plejd->Icon top right->Send diagnostic report.

They are supposed to work it’s the whole idea with the app :slight_smile:

Trying to, but button for send diagnostics report is not active. What do I need to do?

This is a screenshot from the app

Homey is pretty much in the middle of all Plejd Devices in the house, several that are under 10 meters and maybe 3 meters to the closest.

I haven’t been home for some days and i was tempted to do a full reinstall With the «download full» update from installing via a browser, just to see if something would change.

diagnostic sent in PM

Henning R.

You need to write something to activate the button e.g. your name so I know it’s your logs.

I think you created a report to Homey. Please go to: More->Apps->Plejd->Icon top right->Send diagnostic report and write your name and something to activate the button.

My bad :slight_smile:

20f28d80-2fd0-40f8-8b3d-421614209432

I marked it with my name

Hi!

I have a DIM-02 that I am going to install.
Can I integrate it into the homey app, and control both outputs?

Do you have any dimmers or do you only have those buttons?
The problem with the buttons is they are battery powered so they can go to sleep mode and then the connection is lost. So the best advice is to add some more device to the mesh as DIM-01, DIM-02 etc.
If that not the case try to move the Homey closer to a Plejd device and restart your Homey.

I can’t see any errors only that the connection times out.
Try restarting your Homey. Maybe try to move it closer to a Plejd device.

Yes they should be listed as two separated devices in the app.

1 Like

I only have 2 buttons. Was thinking of installing a dimmer, but became a little unsure since the buttons stopped working. Will install one during weekend, and report back.
Thanks for help.

Hi!

I have a Plejd system wich I recently have updated (renamed devices and added some new devices).

My problem is that updated/new devices don’t update in Homey?

What do I need to do to make the Homey Plejd app read the new configuration and reflect how the Plejd system looks like? I’ve tried to restart app, restart homey, but no changes in Homey. Do I need to reinstall the app to get changes in Plejd system into Homey?

Thanks!

You have to remove them in Homey and add them again and for new devices just add.
Or just change the names in Homey as well. The Plejd app in Homey only fetches the names from the API while adding new device. After that it only communicates over BLE and there is no names in the BLE protocoll.

Hi,
I can’t log in with my plejd user in the homey app.
When trying I get a error message saying my user info is not valid.
How can I fix this?

Sorry to hear that!
Can you send me an error report from More->Apps->Plejd->Gear wheel icon->Send diagnosticreport.
You can also try typing your email and password in a text editor on your phone and copy/paste it to the login form. So you’ll sure theres no autocorrection happening while you type.

Hello, i have a problem with mye plejd in homey. I got one plejd and it kreps disconecting. Does anyone have a solution? My plejd (Rel-01-2p) controls a hot water heater that takes under 2000w

Here is a picture of my problem:

Please send me an error report by going to More->Apps->Plejd->Gear wheel->Send diagnostic report.
Have you tried to restart your Homey? Have you tried moving your Homey closer to your Plejd device?

Hello, I can try to send a diagnostikk report, i have tried both of Your solutions, the homey is now 3 meters away and i restart the homey as soon as it disconnects.