[APP][Pro] Piggy Bank

NOTE for users of the test version:

A big update will be launched night to Saturday the 6th of April.
The update will contain a completely different way of controlling car chargers.
I have kept the old flows for charging in there so nothing is supposed to break, but the update has a lot of risk added due to the rewrite so I urge you to please take notice so you are sure your car is being charged in case anything should fail with the update.

This version is likely to stay as a test version for quite some time so I need your help to report back to me that the following things are working as expected:

• :white_check_mark: That your old charging flows are still charging the car. (please test this before you delete them because you cannot recreate the old flows once you change to the new charge controller)
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the charge controller is working perfectly in “flow mode”
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the charge controller is working perfectly for “Easee” chargers
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the charge controller is working perfectly for “Zaptec” chargers
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the charge controller is working perfectly for “Tesla” chargers (Please can anyone with a Tesla charger also send me a list of what all the status codes for this device is, because they are invisible to me as it’s a text string and not an enum)
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That controlling multiple chargers are working
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the charge token is ok for those who need it.
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That charging is working as expected for 220 V
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That charging is working as expected for 400 V
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That charging is working as expected for 1-phase charging
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That charging is working as expected for 3-phase charging
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the historical data is working as it should in the app logs/archive
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That the setup process is as easy as I hope it is. If not, then suggest improvements and I’ll try to improve it.
  • :x: (waiting for confirmation) That charging without the need for a flow to start a charging cycle is working (will be added within a few days)
1 Like