[APP][Pro] Philips Hue Zigbee (Without the bridge)

Yesterday a new version was released of the Philips Hue Zigbee App. Anyone knows the 1.6.1 version is working with v5 of Homey now?

Hi @RemcoS81
The Live version 1.6.1 is for Homey firmware 1.5.0 - 4.2.0 and does not work on Homey firmware 5.

The Test version 2.0.2 is for Homey firmware 5 and does not work on any older firmware.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

I have a hue Phoenix lamp with 3 integrated LEDs: LLM010, LLM011 & LLM012.
When i try to change the whites on LLM012 i get UNSUP_Cluster_Command.
It works fine on the other 2.

Hi @gregory75, what version of the app are you using?
Can you please get back to me with the zigbee information for all three devices?

2.0.2. What info do you need and how do i get it?

Splendid!
Press the interview button for each device in the view you find in the link below and wait for it to finish, then click the copy icon and paste here. Once for each device.

https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee

Thx @gregory75.
I can however not see anything that is out of order.
Try removing that bulb and pair it again.

Perhaps better to handle any future discussions in this matter here: Issues · JohanBendz/com.philips.hue.zigbee · GitHub

It works after re-pairing. Thanks.
You were very helpful! Is there a way i can donate? Maybe Swish?

1 Like

Great to hear! :smiley:

Donations are always welcome: PayPal.Me

2 Likes

Done, Thanks again for the app and for your patience.

1 Like

Where can I get the test version for homey v5?

Planning to move all my hue products to this app instead of the hub app. Mostly because of the delay when using the hub app. What is the most efficient way to move all from the hub to this app?
Delete from the hub and then repair? Or there is any good way to just move all units at once?

Upgraded to v5 and 2.0.2. Now I’m not able to add the motion sensor at all.
I have deleted it from the hue bridge.
Started the pairing process and hold the sensors setup button until the green light turns on.
Homey app shows adding device then after 5-10 it says that the device didn’t respond, please try again. Have tested having it close to the homey also…
Any tips?

Did you reset the motion sensor?

Best way is to remove the devices from the Hue hub one by one and making sure they reset before attempting to pair them with Homey. There is no mass import feature.

If you ever have an issue pairing a Zigbee or Z-wave device with Homey, and it does not even end up as a generic device the issue is not in the app but in the device/pairing. Most such issues are solved by resetting the device according to it’s manual, holding the device closer to Homey, pushing the pair button repeatedly during pairing (typical for Aqara) or restart Homey (sometimes a few times).

Tnx for your reply guys.
I deleted (and resetted as that instructions say) the devices from the hub prior to testing to add.
I will try PTP some more times and hope for the devices to show up.

The thing is that when the orange led flashes and then turns green and blink green one Time, the app says that it’s adding a devices. But after that 1 green flash, the device led dont blink anymore. And after 5-10 sec the app says that the device didn’t respond :confused:

All of a sudden all my hue motion sensors stopped working. I have 5 indoor and 4 outdoor. They worked fine for about 2 days, making me to think that finally the hue motion sensor bug in homey had been fixed.
Tried: restart app, restart homey, changed zigbee channel. No joy, still peeing in the dark.

1. It is about Hue zigbee and not about the bridge.
  2. Homey 5 gives you the option to change zigbee channel. Just go on homey developer page, under Tools/zigbee - system information. I did it twice. I run channel 18 now.
    3 Right topic.
2 Likes

Gents, anyone using Philips Hue without Bridge, are your bulbs acting as routers and actually really routing the ZigBee traffic / meshing ?
I’m still on V4 but even after 2 weeks, my 3 bulbs LTW013 I have added so far are not routing.
Any guesses on this ? Maybe it’s caused by the V4 version and V5 will be working better ?

https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee