[APP][Pro] Nuki Direct

Could you explain, I never used the Athom app.

There is a magnet on the ‘kozijn’ next to the door. It comes with the lock. Nuki then knows when the door is open or closed. So I can make a flow; if the door is open for more than 5 minutes, notify me.

Ah yes, that is still not available in the Bridge API I use for local traffic. You can vote for that feature on the Nuki forum here: https://developer.nuki.io/t/create-callback-for-door-sensor-status-in-bridge-api/1360

While you are at it, complain to Nuki why they have not implemented that after I submitted that feature request a year ago and it has become one of the most voted feature requests on their forum.

Will do! :slight_smile: Thanks.

Hey, I would love to use your app. But I have the same problem as Martijn. Can’t get it to work, and keep running in to the ECONNREFUSED error.

Is I acces the bridge from another device I get the following:
{"bridges":[{"bridgeId":945762804,"ip":"xxx","port":8080,"dateUpdated":"2020-05-16T09:55:07Z"},{"bridgeId":2098654425,"ip":"xxx","port":8080,"dateUpdated":"2020-04-20T12:23:11Z"}],"errorCode":0}

If I go to the /auth I get the following:
{"success": true, "token": "mtl0oLcF9c2RQivY"}

I see you have two Nuki bridges. Perhaps this is giving issues with the paring process. Do you know how to run the app from the command line using the Athom CLI with homey app run?

I could create a debug version of the app that may give me more information. Looking at the code I dont see anything funny but I dont have two bridges to test with.

When in the pairing process do you see the ECONNREFUSED error?

That’s weid I only have one bridge. I will check If I reinstall the bridge if that solves it.

I get the same error as Peter3 with a missing IP adress. I checked discovery and saw that the IP adress is not submitted. However, I could not fix it by simply enabling the HTTP API. As it turns out the IP-Adress in discovery is not available for a software/smartphone bridge which I have(https://developer.nuki.io/t/no-ip-despite-activate-http-api-in-discovery/5843). Is there any way to manually enter the IP adress? Where do I need to modify the code?

If you submit I feature request on GitHub I’ll add manual pairing when I have some time.

Done. Looking forward to that :slight_smile:

v1.2.0 - 2020-05-25

Added a manual pairing fallback mechanism, specifically useful for pairing a software Nuki bridge.
Release 1.2.0 · pfreguia/nuki.homey · GitHub

v1.3.0 - 2020-06-01

Added support for Nuki Opener (kudo’s to Piero Freguia).

@Phuturist does the newly added support for the Opener use the Web or HTTP api?

The entire app (including the Nuki Opener) is HTTP Bridge API based except for the discovery of the bridge itself during pairing. This uses the Nuki cloud.

v1.4.0 - 2020-06-15

Added support for the door sensor of the Nuki lock. This requires bridge firmware 2.6.0 / 1.16.0 which is currently in beta. Please be aware that the Nuki callbacks of the door sensor are not real time. So there will be a delay in response which can also result in missed events.

Is there any way to download version 1.3.0 from the GitHub respository? I can only chose 1.2.0 or 1.4.0.

Do you want your app in the Homey Community Store?

and send Max a massage.
1 Like

It’s already in there.

1 Like

The app works great and is very responsive. Is there any way to get a trigger, when the Opener detects a ringing doorbell? I could not find anything in version 1.3.0.