[APP][Pro] Shell Recharge - Smart charging at home for you electric vehicle

Very odd, i have not seen such bahavior before.
Is this a new Homey pro 2023 by any change?

This was my first app back in the days. So this was one of these choices you make :blush:.
But the capability for on/off is something that is one of the best supported types. For example the Alexa Homey skill can see this device as a plug and turn it on/off.
But i also understand your message, and yes I could have prevented that by not using the on/off capability, but i am still not sure whats better. The loss of function or the accidental toggle.

No, it is a 2016 homey. The 2023 is on its way though :wink:. I can see if reinstalling the app has any effect. (Will try it tomorrow). Also, I’m willing to create any log or any test you want. As long as you give the right instructions.

Removing and reinstalling the app did not improve anything

After getting the errors you can go to the app and create a diagnostic report, ill receive it through there

236e58b2-9f0d-43a6-b538-b840aea31cf5

Ok based on the log I think you have a chargepoint model I dont recognize. So the code does not know what icon to load, it tries to be smart so we can show the right icon automatically. But the LOLO is recognized by the model starting with LOLO, and others are based on serial nr prefixes.
Yours is a newmotion but with a model name the code does not recognize.
Can you share me a product link to the sharepoint you have? Ill see what I can do to support it for you

My New Motion API

An error occured while retrieving your chargepoints. Please create an error log and send it to the developer for investigation.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the error is persistant. What else can i do?

Hi welcome,

Your log is showing an error indeed. Can you confirm that you have a car and a chargecard registered to the shell recharge portal?
The pairing process tries to retrieve that information also to setup the device in homey.

Yes I have 3 chargers and 3 chargecard registered in my new motion/shell recharge account.

170d8618-f6ab-4833-93fa-86b7bada2e95

Are they all the same models?
Looking at the log I seem to retrieve 2 successfully but the third gives a response that i can not parse properly

maybe an option to have it enabled or not in the device options (or something like always on so Homey cant turn it off as an option) like the shelly plug that you can have as a metering plug without accidentally turning off the power……

Can’t find a type indication on the charge point itself but the installation report says it is a new motion home advanced.

The first two are first edition home chargers.
The bottom one is a second edition home charger
In the screenshots you can see the serisls snd settings too. Can you tell me which one (serial number) is not loading?

This is the detail page of the chargers.

The last two i see them in the log retrieved properly, the first one not. Altgough the second one does not have a name attribute in its response, that might also cause the issue before trying to load the last one.
The first one also doesn’t show details in your dashboard, is there something special about it? Is it a private charger that is managed/owned by your account?

@Robert_Elbertse can you test the new version:

You might have to re-add it to ensure it loads the icons properly.

Also I tried to fix an issue with the app running on Homey pro 2023 RC10 versions. But I can not test if this is the issue. So if someone that has the device can test it and see if it now loads there Ill be very happy.

To fix the icon issue for advancedhome models and the support for homey 2023 pro I just published a new version. Please update to see if that solves your issue, I also see I have a rather hard check on the Name field of a charger. So if it still does not work, please name the 3rd charger also. See if that resolves it.

I deleted the charging point and the app. Installed the 3.3.3 version of the app. Added the charging point. Got exactly the same error and no icon.

Gave both my charge card and charge point a name. Same result.