[APP][Pro] Shell Recharge - Smart charging at home for you electric vehicle

:roll_eyes: Can you send a new error report?

779444e3-73cd-4e95-b845-dbeae4b1d7c2

Can you try this one?

I installed 3.3.4 experimental. During the installation process I see the tile with an icon of the charge point. When the installation is completed I still get an error. “Onbekende fout”. Under device I see the tile with an icon on it. It is only the top half of the charge point. (I’m not sure if that is as designed.

50763681-e943-4066-a5e0-33ecfa3eaed3

I can confirm version 3.3.3 works with new Homey Pro 2023. I was able to add my charge point. Thanks Vincent!

1 Like

Ok, interesting. So it loads the icon, it works but does push an error somewhere while adding.
I see two errors in your log, one due to a timing thing during loading. Thats a non breaking error. Next is a encryption decoding error, but i use it for the password we stored encrypted. So if thats broken how can it work later on.
Is it a migrated installation? It remains working after adding?

The icon partially showing is indeed normal.

I have an early 2016 home (the 2023 is underway😀). Never had a migration or restored a backup.

I will charge my car tomorrow to see if data gets updated. For now I see nothing out of the ordinary.

When adding the charge point I did get several log in error before it logged in successfully. I’m not sure if that is related to the encryption error. But I assume the way you wrote your message, the encryption error was the breaking error, so later in the process than the login.

I have the 3.3 update installed and named all 3 chargepoints. But it gives an error again. The second one is in occupied state and offline. I cant reset it from my account so I’ve send an email to shell to support the reset of the chargepoint or delete it from my account.

Hope this helps.

whem i’m charging the car I can see in homey that it is being charged. So everything seems to work regardless of the error message during install.

Hi guys, is it just me or is the app no longer updating?
As far as I can tell this started yesterday.
When I start the charging with the shell app or the shell card the charging starts but homey does not show it.
When I start the charging from homey it does not start the charging. Looks like some communication issue is going on….

I am not experiencing issues myself, just used it to start a session. Restart the app, make sure its the latest version and check what status the point gives after that, no errors or offline warning etc. If still nothing send me a error report.

Stand corrected, now it doesn’t work for me either anymore, seems to be a cookie change on the site. Will investigate

1 Like

Just published 3.3.5 that reinstates a commit by Hans in the past that somehow got reverted. this should handle the cookie better.

1 Like

Working again.
Thanks!!

f6607724-a249-4064-848c-8d35bea2aed6

I’ve named all of them. Can you please check which serial no/name does import correctly and which one gives an error on import then I can remove the one which still gives errors from my account.

Hi,

I have sever stability problems.
After restarting the app it works for a while (matter of hours) and then it doesn’t work anymore.

Best,
Twan

On what homey version arr you running?

pro early 2023 with latest software

I see a lot of RC10 OS based errors in the logs. If those are yours I do understant that it really is a bad experience. However these are encryption envlope or TLS handshake or connection closed errors. Those are really low level errors. I only get them from RC 10 released devices. Its one of those errors that are impossible to debug without a debugger attached to the homey. I dont have a 2023 Homey pro, so I cant really debug this issue.
The only thing all errors have in common is that those parts of the code are using the network adapter.

aha ok, that is interesting.
a week ago or so i started using the ethernet adapter.
I will disconnect it and see what happens.
Thanks