[APP][Pro] Shell Recharge - Smart charging at home for you electric vehicle

And now with better handling if the cookie has not been returned on the first attempt. Should solve some people not working again.

Hi @Kaoh , is there a newer version than 3.3.7?
Looks like it still stops updating after an hour or so….
Send you a diag f3d77d79-2943-4bb3-b933-44f1cdd8f03c

Greets,
Jeffrey

I am trying to figure it out.
Now my thought is that they change the time the token is valid, it was 24 hours, now it seems to be much shorter. Ill try that tonight

1 Like

A test version (while it waits to be published)

So reduced the session cookie expiration time to refresh it much more often.

Added bonus I finally added session history support for the Insights. It shows the total session volume for this month and the most recent session volume and card used.

Lets see if this version is a bit more stable

1 Like

So far multiple sessions with correct updates. :+1:t2:

it is. Now it seems i don’t need to restart the app all the time.
thanx

Still can’t add the chargepoint. But I am three steps further than before. It wont let me select the vehicle and therefore grays out the save button.

1582258e-ed08-41c5-bcd3-21c656afeeac

Your error report is empty, can you submit it again? Ensure you dont restart the app before you do

this is where it gets stuck. The save button is greyed out.

But we made progress. It hasnt come this far yet.

I vant select a car and it wont let me go through without.

Now it wont let me login anymore at all

79789a99-836d-4645-b04a-3da0ffd5b282

Still in battle with the cookie holding the tokens. They expire faster but i also done get them as part of the response each time. It is what was causing the previpus problems, but in your case during the pairing i see in the log it also doesn’t give it a couple of attemps. And while on normal operation it is ok, it will get it within a couple if minutes again. During pairing it is indeed a issue :confused:.

So that is why it claims login fails, because the site decided it was ok but we dont need a new cookie even though we dont have one yet.

On the cars topic, do you have a car listed in the website?

1 Like

I had one car registered. Now i have three but still it looks empty. So i cant continue.

1 Like

I had exactly the same problem.
Then i deleted all the cars, made a new one, and then it worked again.

I have another (smaller) problem: i want to connect my homey via Ethernet only, but then everything stops working.
Is there a way around it?

I use the adapter info to create salts for the encryption of the password before storing it. Obviously the utp adapter does not work the same or i get the wifi one while not active and crashing my code. But i have no hp2023 so cant debug it.

The log confirms my parsing of the cars response failes but without a clear indication to why.
I dont log the response in full.
Do you know how to you a tool like postman?
If you can retrieve the response on your end and send it to me (i can share a postman collection) i hopefully find out on what it fails

Hi vincent,
I’ve heard from postman but I have no experience with it.
What i’ve done so far:

1. Removed the offline chargers from my account
  2. Reinstalled the app
  3. Removed all cars. I’ve noticed the car section in the app was not in sync with the web version. (As suggested by some users.

Then at first i got the regular login error. But i just tried again and indeed i could select the newly added cars (through web) and the charge card. The process ended with an ertor message but i can see the chargepoint in my devices now.

Thank you for all your help so far. Do i need to generate a new log for the ginal ertor?

Best regards,
Perry

this log works. Now it failed on the new getting the last sessions history of the chargepoint.
Now its in your devices, did the charge session history get updated?

Another thing i would like to add. It may help others, it took me long time to figure this out.:

• If the P1 cable is not connected, the i don’t get some messages. Like “Verbinding met connector”
  • if you connect with ethernet, you get a lot of unexpected behavior

At least this is with me the case. I have a very old charger, one of the first ones.

I migrated to the Homey Pro 2023. As the charging point did not seem to connect I deleted it and tried to add it again. Then I noticed in the shell recharge app that they made a change to the list of cars and that I needed to re-add my car to the shell recharge app first. I did so and added an alias in the app. However when adding the charge point to my homey again it does not give me a Car choose from.