[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

Hi, when opening til Mill app today, I was taken through a migration to a new IoT platform. After this, none of the Mill devices work, neither via Homey nor Homebridge. Does anyone else see this still working?

First of all, thanks for bringing this to Homey Pro! :smiley:

I get “Network request failed” when i try to search for new devices. It takes a while but seems like a timeout or something? I have entered login details in config dialog and tried restarting the app, but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi, and thank you for the update for Homey Pro 23! I have a gen 3 900w Wifi. It shows wattage use of 1200w. I can edit to 900w in settings but it still shows as using 1200w. It also seems that it loses contact after setup since the oven was last seen 2 hours ago. It also seems that it’s getting overrided by the mill app even if it’s set to individually controlled. Thanks for all the good work!

Many thanks for the progress in development. I’m unfortunately stuck with adding the device, times out on network request:
Debug tab in configuration keeps empty.
The Android Mill app is still working, so the connectivity should be there, I can also connect to the oven via the local IP. Any idea?

You probably have not migrate to the new api. You can check it and migrate here: Mill Heating Migration Check

But if you do so, the android app will no longer work. Mill have only release an updated version for IOS, android is delayed

Since installing this app I’m often logged out of the original Mill app on iOS with a message that the refresh token is not valid anymore.

Install the new app Mill Heating Norway App for Homey | Homey

1 Like

Same problem here, it does not find any heaters at all…

Have you done the migration check?

Setting mode to ‘Program’ fails with error message “Request failed with status code 400” here. Setting the mode to other modes work as normal.

No link is not working and I have Android App

If you don’t have migrated the new Homey app will not work. If you are on android you have to wait until Mill updates the app

Thanks for the information, so it only works after a API migration offered by Mill as an update and because I have the Andriod App I have to wait for the update to be released.

Yes, or use an IOS device to migrate or the migration check page. The android app will not work if you do the migration before it’s updated

How long does the migration take? Did it yesterday but it seems broken :confused:

Link is working again now

I did the migration on IOS and it was instant

Hm… so I migrated and I don’t see the device in the Mill App anymore… it’s still on the WiFi and trying to reconnect it as a new device immediately errors out. Seems as there is a corrupt/stale device that I cannot get rid off. Any thoughts?

When I add the device through the Homey app it sees/adds it successfully but no data is pulled;

Never got a msg when running ios app that i needed to do something regarding migration. Still on old version. The migration link shows i didnt have to migrate, still the left to migrate shows 3 items left…belive those are Sense. I am a bit confused.

However, got my 2 heaters connected with new Homey pro app, and got 2 of 5 Mill Sense connected as well (test version).

Both sensors show live data, co2 etc

I experienced the same. I just had to wait for about two weeks when they suddenly showed up again.

1 Like