[APP][Pro] Mill WiFi Heaters

Hello, will there be support for homey bridge?

Or the new homey Pro (early 2023)?

1 Like

as stated right above your post there will be an official app from Mill, and i suppose that will support bort cloud and pro

2 Likes

Is it possible to make this work with homey bridge?

I already answered that question to you… forgotten already? :slight_smile:

:thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :disappointed:

1 Like

Hi, anyone knows if the temp/air quality sensor “Mill Sense” works with Homey Pro? The producer did not guarantee it as this is a third-party app (and it seems not updated since 2021), but they said thay’re working on an official integration, but not timeline ready yet.

1 Like

:grinning:

home integration? like in apple home? talking about two different things?

Since the email conversation was about the Homey integration (see my previous post), I assumed it was a typo.

hmm, i see it now. So one way or another we will get official support. Maybe only for 2023 homey pro through matter, but let’s hope we will get it sooner :smiley:

I assume that the current connection (trough internet & wifi) will remain and that communication trough Matter will be additional/optional.

최고 Assumption GIF들 | Gfycat

matter is not a communication protocol, but a standard. Devices can communicate with wifi, thread or bluetooth

Hi @glennsp
Will you update this to SDK 3 so that we can use it on homey pro 2023 when it is relased?

Oh @arovik oh @arovik. It doesn’t seem like you’ve read any previous posts in this app’s forum? @glennsp is been missing for more than a year

1 Like

not good :frowning: Im trying to reach out to him and find out if he want to update or give it to some other developers

I made contact with @glennsp . He hasn’t had time to update his app, but he is gladly accepting some help. Any developers able to help him? @Arie_J_Godschalk ?

Well, i did put it on the list now, just in case.
But to be honest, looking at the amount of app-work i still have got to do and the overall time for maintaining the apps, at this time, i think i am starting to reach the limit.
The current support list is allready growing a little faster than i can keep up, since i also have a day job :wink:
And i still have 2 apps to rewrite/update.
And i wanna (try and) make sure all my (maintained) apps are support-ticket-free before the new release. Because i except enough tickets from the new devices (or beter said; it’s migrations).

Now, perhaps, sometimes i have a few “hours to kill”, so i might have a look. But no promisses :wink:

N.b. Where is the sourcecode?

1 Like

Thanks @Arie_J_Godschalk! I understand you have a lot to do, so don’t get yourself exhausted.
The source code is here: GitHub - glennsp/com.mill: Support for Mill WiFi heaters

1 Like