[APP][Pro] Mill Heating

Thanks for developing this app. Looking forward to add my panel heater to my HP23. Currently I’ve gone through these stages:

Was just able to connect my Mill 1000W (PA1000LWIFI3) panel heater to my router by the use of my android smartphone and using the Mill app.

The first thing the heater did was to download new firmware. It has since reconnected to the network and I can see and control it in the app.

In Homey I’ve installed the “Mill Heating Norway” app. Was not able to add the device cause:

First I had to sign in in the Mill app in Homey Pro (HP23) using the same user as in the Mill app on the phone.

Then I read I had to migrate to another API using the Migration check page. I selected the “Check migration status + Migrate (if needed)”. First time I pressed it, it indicated that it migrated the device but stopped on the “1 device(s) are still being migrated. 3C:DE:5E:A2:3F:D7”

I then used the phone to try to add the device again in the Homey app. It goes as far as
“New devices found
Select the device you’d like to add.
Timed out after 3000ms.”

Went back to migration page and pressed the same button again. It stated that the device was migrated before changing back to the “1 device(s) are still being migrated. 3C:DE:5E:A2:3F:D7” screen.

What can I try next to get it added to HP23?