[APP][Pro] Magic Home LED

@Robinjo i intercepted the requests and based on that i added the addressable leds.
Can you check the device settings and let me know which type is selected

@Robinjo Can you set it to AK0001-ZJ2148 ?

proably restart the app after that :stuck_out_tongue:

If I do that homey app is crashing. But after restart brightnes and color control is working. The only this is that it is color and brightness changing in a sequence way from beginning to the end. It would we nice to change is in total for all the led in ones like a normal RGB led. Do I need to do something for it?

Oh strange that it crashes.

hmm I’m not sure if I know what your mean, can you share a picture maybe?

Do you mean you have adopted the adressable led to the app like a normal RGB led or did you tweak something to adres the leds individual from homey app?

@Robinjo From Homey you can control all the leds like a normal RGB ledstrip. Via flowcards you can set the specific effect or a self made effect

I can not upload a movie in the forum, but this is a snapshop from the color changing movie:
Schermafbeelding 2023-03-31 om 15.39.38

@Robinjo did you set the correct length for the leds in the config of that controller?
you should do that in the official Magic Wifi app

You can’t see it on the snapshot, but it is going led by one changing to the different color set in the homey app. This are my settings in the app for a 5 meter string off 60 leds per meter:

@Robinjo can you try this?

New app update (test: 3.4.6):

Changelog:

• FIX: set Addressable effects from FlowCards

Unfortunately: The flowcard for setting addressable effects was broken. This update fixes that :slight_smile:

Standaard effects are working, If you select “make your own effect” it is not. If an automation is running and je trigger the “make it you self” the running effect is stopped

@Robinjo ah yeah custom effect shouldnt be there, will remove that

unfortunately not working. In the standaard app it is also challenging to get a static color. The only thing I have figured out is by camera selecting a color and changing it to the color I want. After that when you put it on\off in standaard or homey app it is working. Changing color in standaard app also works for all leds at ones. Changing color of brightness in homey app it is going to sequence mode.

You can press the RGB button on the top left :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mean with sequence mode?

I know, that also works, but I want orange :wink:

I mean with sequence mode that color changing and brightness is going led by led from beginning of the strip to the end instead of all led at ones. This only works in the original app after selecting color by camera.

hmm that seems related to the magic home settings :thinking:

I’ll search if I can find something for that

@martijnpoppen Does the Magic Home API also support this feature:
Set Pixel Color LED to set Color

Or is the D.A.L.O.R app only support this feature?

@Robinjo not that im aware off

Hi. My device stopped working. Tried to delete and add again but same. I have checked IP and every time I want to add a device it shows up but after it’s installed the red triangle :small_red_triangle: shows up.