[App][Pro] Loops

Thinking about what you have written would this be the correct use?

Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me use your app correctly!

Remove the card in red it was more ment for after the 19:30 card since it might get triggert multiple times. So the iterate card should get triggered 600 times with 1.1 minut delay. This means that every 1.1 minute the when card starts the flow of your lights

1 Like

Hi there,

I’ve read this topic and I have a question. I want to repeat a sound but can’t get it working. I can’t seen the whole card above. Can someone give me advise?

Thanx Mark

Do you have a screen shot of your flow?

I even don’t know how I have to create a loop. Where do I keep them.

Groet Mark

Just start typing

Menno,

Just start typing. ??
Should my example work?

Greetz Mark

I suggest the loop name to be a bit longer than just 1. But looks good. It will run 4 times with 2 seconds in between. Check if the soundbar card works as well and you should be set

Menno,

This loop plays the sound just 1 time. What am I doing wrong?

Greetz Mark

Mark,

Try increasing the pause to 1 minute (pause greater than the length of the mp3 file).

Ton

Ton,
Thank you for your response. Fragment lasts 10 sec and the pause is now 15 sec. Unfortunately the fragment is not repeated. I also tried flashing a light but that didn’t work either. I think it’s a good addition though.

Greetz Mark

Try the other IF card: Loop Alarm in de woning itereert

Ah yes you are using hte loop “started” card and not “itereert”

No, is not working.

Menno,

Thats correct I use the start card bud stil not working.

Greetz Mark

Mark,

It did work for me on a Google Chromecast device using the “Cast geluids url” card.

Ton

ok, nice to hear. Testing that tomorrow. I hope it will work on Sonos too because the sound is louder.

Thanx Ton

Ton,

On what site can I find the URL sounds?

Mark,

Just google for “free download mp3 sounds”.
I don’t have a standard download site. Sorry.

Ton

Thanx Ton,

That’s right, but you wrote URL cast and I thought that was something different than a sound file on your PC. Hence my question. I’m going to search.

Greetz Mark