[APP][Pro] Kia and Hyundai

Hopefully someone will figure it out, as a temp fix i was able to sign in to the Bluelink using HA and HA is connected to my homey

1 Like

What is wrong? I cannot get any new data.
!

Status refresh gives unknown error

Screenshot_20240123_105422_Homey|230x500

Hi! Just noticed this app. We drive a Kia Niro EV. I use the Kia Connect app. I added the Homey app, but I cannot find a bluelink or uvo app in the android app store. Can someone help me to get the required pin for the Homey app? Thanks in advance for your help.

That is the correct current app. Uvo app is obsolete.

Thanks! As far as I know I only have a user ID and password. The Homey app also requires a pin. Where do I get that from?

I just have it in the app. You can reset it search the Kia FAQ
https://connect.kia.com/eu/customer-support/faq/#

Found it! Works! Thanks for your help and the great app!

1 Like

I’m missing EV battery and some other stuff in Homey from my Kia EV9. A local problem or is the EV9 so different from the EV6?

1 Like

After updating homey app (iOS 8.00) the tile for the car device changed from this:
Schermafbeelding 2024-03-02 om 08.54.30
To this:
Schermafbeelding 2024-03-02 om 08.55.22

I have selected battery as status indicator.
I prefer the first one (old situation). Anything I can do in my settings to change it back? @Gruijter Or anything in the app coding that can change this? Or is it up to Athom?

That

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Hi,

I just received my ionic 5 and connected the car with the app. That went smoothly. I can read the status with some delay depending on the refresh.

Im trying to automate my charging based on my solar energy.

I saw in on the forum that there is one constrain:

• no charging schedule in the car

After this conditions is met, i start a simple flow with “turn charging on”, it doesnt do anything.

Do i need to refresh after the command?
Do i need to “enable control and live data” for the homey?

Can somebody give me some guidance or provide we with a working flow?

Hello Support
I have problems with an EV9, I don’t know what the problem is!

Your car seems to be lost. It doesnt know its location (latitude and longitude) and milage (odometer). I think that is causing the issue. Do you see the cars location in the Kia Connect app?

Yes, I can see the location in the Kia Connect app. The EV9 is also online!

The black dot is your phone location. The car has a different icon. So it seems your cars location doesnt work.

Do you know where I can set the location of the Kia, I can’t find a setting in the manual.

You can try resetting the car unit (little hole next to volume button). Or bring it to the service station.

I can see the location but it still doesn’t work